puppies234.comNO COMPLAINT HERE

1 Review updated:

I do not have a complaint... I simply wanted to clear somethings up that I have read. Number one this is NOT A PUPPY MILL!!! I was treated with the upmost respect and all my questions were answered in a timely manner. If no one was able to return my phone call I was send a text or an email with the answers I was waiting on. When I called to inquire about a puppy I was given the breeders direct number and name along with their email address. The Breeder then called me back since I sent them an email with questions and concerns. I felt that the people were quite professional and even the two ladies who delivered my NEW SCHNOODLE to me were friendly and sociable. I have decided that the people on this forum who are complaining were either rude and miserable to begin with and are just complainers by nature or did not follow all the procdures or read all the information provided by the site. If I were to ever get another puppy I would surely use this site and am going to refer my family as well.

Comments

• Du
      Oct 19, 2011

It is clear that the person who wrote this works for the website because you did not go into exact details and you gave generic information. I have visited the website throughly looked through it and have called to inquire about a dog only to have a rude response. Guess what? There are plenty of breeders out there or even "dog brokers" who have time to talk to you, coach you and give you proper information. Cheap does not always mean better.