Publix / loud and obnoxious music
Where do these merchants get off by forcing loud and obnoxious music on the people who pay their salaries? I have on several different occasions had my buggy half full of groceries and just walked out, but not before telling the manager how intrusive their music is. It is so loud you can't think, you get a rapid heart beat, stress builds up then anger sets in. Can't we shop without music? Especially what they force us to listen to and the loudness of same. I'm a music lover, especially soft soothing music. I had an experience in Lowes several month's ago and called the manager when I got home. I also abandoned a buggy full of paint and supplies when the music and the intercom was so loud you couldn't think. The manager apologized and said what they always say, "we don't have the controls, they come from the home office". I e-mailed Lowes home office and explained my stressful shopping experience and they called the manager and the next day they lowered the sound. I wrote the home office and congratulated them and the manager called me and asked me to come back and shop. I did, and probably spent more money than I ever had, because it was a pleasant shopping experience. I encourage everyone to stay on top of this noise pollution and e-mail, call or write to the manager first and then the home office.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake