PTCL / DSL & PTCL DGKHAN

Quarter No 6 Staff Colony Govt.Technical Training Institut, dg khan, United States Review updated:
Phone: +92642468122

COMPLAINT AGAINST DSL & PTCL DEPARTMENTDGKHAN

I, Talat Mehmood subscriber of PTCL No +[protected] that is installed in Quarter No 6 Staff Colony Govt.Technical Training Institute Railway Road DG Khan file complaint against PTCL and DSL Authorities DG Khan as under. My DSL Package of 1 MB was converted to 2MB without getting my consent or enthusiasm. I have contacted several time to PTCL and DSL Authorities DG Khan specially Mr.Qais sb In charge DSL DG Khan in order to restore my 1MB Package, but sorry to point out that neither DE Telephones Mr. Sheikh Nazir Sb nor Mr.Qais Sb In charge DSL DG Khan received my written request regarding restore my 1MB Package against my PTCL No [protected] on21-03-2012. PTCL and DSL Authorities DG Khan made me rolling stone .I am of the opinion that there is a powerful Mophia that prevailed in PTCL and SDL department DG Khan, PTCL and ATISALAT seems powerless, ineffective and immobilized in front of them. None of them over come or control them.
You are therefore requested to please look in to the matter, hold an enquiry, fix liability against officers/officials found guilty in this case and order to redress my grievances at an earliest. Copy of this complaint is also being sent to Worthy Chairman PTAand concern Authorities of ATISALAT Pakistan.
Talat Mehmood
Dated 22-03-2012 R/O Quarter No 6
Staff Colony
Govt.Technical Training Institute
Railway Road DG Khan
Cell No [protected]

Comments

24th of Sep, 2014

We select dsl package rate 499rupees but our bill shows exceeding charges 750.plz solve out our problem soon.thnx 2 u

• Ta
      20th of Dec, 2014

pls send ur complaint at: [protected]@gmail.com if u need any help. thank u.

• Ta
      20th of Dec, 2014

pls send ur complaint at: [protected]@gmail.com if u need help. thank u.