PRWebHelp.com / Impossible to contact the seller

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I paid only $1 for the video, but the website www.prwebhelp.com started to steal money from me. They charged me for $43.99 and I have no idea for what. I have tried to reach them, but the problem is that they didn’t reply to your emails and the phone number is invalid, so it is impossible to reach them. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ja
Oct 12, 2014

Comments

• Le
      31st of May, 2013
    PRWebHelp.com - Charged my credit card
    PRWebHelp.com
    25 Sheriff Way, Watford
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +34.935323688

PRWebHelp.com charged my credit card and when I contacted them they were interested in ONE thing only and that was trying to GET my credit card number! My bank is in the process of disputing this.

• Co
      21st of Dec, 2017

Same here but I did'nt authorize the $1.00 fee and now they are trying to get $39.95 PLUS A HOST OF OTHER CHARGES, disputing this scam

9th of Dec, 2018

@Coby Phillips Hi Sir/Mam,
    I couldn't purchase/accept for this link, but you are deducted in my account $39.95 USD, please refund for me, please kindly accept my request, please refund the amount as soon as possible.

Thanks
    SANTHOSH

• Br
      7th of Jun, 2018

They keep charging my credit card, and I see that every one is having the same problem. This website it a ripoff and needs to be shut down