Protect America / These fools are crazy! Stay away!

I have had my fair share of bad experiences, but Protect America employees take the cake. These people are CRAZY! I have been turned off each time I am contacted by one of them that I have never set up service. I called once to inquiry about the service and have been getting stalked by the company ever since. The sales reps are EXTREMELY arrogant and rude. I have never heard a full staff of employees talk so negatively about the competition or just other companies in general. It was a HUGE turn off. Another subject was all the lies I was told. Each sale rep had a different story. It almost became a game for me to see how many new lies the next rep would tell me. PLEASE STAY AWAY from this company. You know the saying, you get what you pay for. If they have such a superior service, why are they giving away what other companies charge for?

A  28th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My system doesn't work EVER! It fails all of the time, and when they state they will have someone call to fix the "under warranty" system, they never do. They couldn't even get their payment system worked out!! They wouldn't take credit cards because of some kind of transition, then they wanted an automatic draft ... I told them no way ...not unless they fixed everything ... Now I just tell them no way! They had their chance!

I had someone tell me I could get out of the contract and now they are saying that I can't; the flip back and forth; and have no clue what is going on!

So I faxed and emailed them the same information that I am not paying for DEFECTIVE equipment, and a system that is not being monitored!

Everyone needs to file a complaint here if they contacted these people online!

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

ps. I have already sent in TWO cancellations!! And they are still ignoring them. It is going to take more than that to stop these thieves!

Protect America Logo Protect America