ProSeriesGolf.comTerrible company

In June, I ordered on-line and paid for 7 golf clubs from this company in Auburn Hills, MI. Their website indicated the clubs were shipped in about 2 weeks. After a month, nothing arrived. so I e-mailed them to find out what happened. They then stared lying to me about re-shipping the order, through July and August. Now they don't answer my phone calls or e-mails. They have scammed me out of >$200.

Ka

Comments

• Si
      May 20, 2019

The staff at ProSeries Golf are extremely responsive and helpful. I could not be more pleased with the product or service. I highly recommend this shaft and the seller.

• Ro
      May 29, 2019

This company is amazing!!!I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thank you for making this such an easy process.

• Ed
      Jun 03, 2019

I just wanted to let you know how impressed we are about your products . It is exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for helping us through the process.

• Fr
      Jun 06, 2019

My shipment was delivered this morning and everything is in perfect condition. I wish to thank you for your professionalism, courtesy and overall excellent service. I will certainly recommend your services to my friends.Thanks for everything!

• Ge
      Jun 24, 2019

I am so thankful to have found such an amazing company!! The staff are all so kind and knowledgeable!Thank you so much for your wonderful service, Amazing products!

Sep 19, 2019

Excellent, that’s the only word I can think of to describe them. What a nice experience it was to do business with this great company .I would definitely recommend them to my family & friends!

•   Oct 10, 2019

For the money this is the best shaft deal going. Seller ships very quickly and there has never been an issue with the product. I highly recommend this shaft and the seller.