Professional Marketing International / Unprofessional Customer Service Supervisor

1 3049 N. Excutive PkwyLehi, UT, United States
Phone: 18008608086

Good afternoon!

I hope that this e-m reach you in good healt and spirits, But i have upsetting news, and I am very dissapointed your 3rd party pmi company,

Mr. Morrision I am not sure if you will get this e-mail personally, but I would like to let you know what I have endured today with your 3rd party company PMI [protected] rep named Ben Petersen called to see if I would like to participate in your program he asked all the question and collected the in he need than for ward me to his Supervisor Mitch Reve, to finish the process, well You have a big problem on your hands and he make your company look very bad, he was very nasty, arrogant and ignorant, He discriminated against me and he Antagonize me. I hung up he called my home 5 times, the first 3 time I did not answer my phone I hung it up again my phone ringed more than 10 to 15 time, I finally answer the call again that stupid jerk told me i lack integrity and a bunch of BullS. I am very angry and up set and I do not never want your 3rd party to every call me every again. I have never experience this type of unprofessional-ism in my life, if you would like a copy of that phone call I will make you a copy and send it to you. I spoke with Customer service dept she froward me to Quality Assurance I spoke with Greg Billbomb he advised that he would escalated to the manager he pretended he did know which manager he will esc to this was at 11:56 am texas time. I called Ben Petersen and ask for Reves superior have told me Mr. Chris Baltold ext 3329, I spoke with him he said that the company record the phone calls also, and I told him that I want to file a complaint, he pretty much told me I could with him I said I want to speak with vp, ceo or someone who will take this matter serious and he told me that I will not be able to take to vp or ceo that they don't take calls, I told him that I would file a compaint with BBB and the FCC, He said please dont file a compaint as if I was joking, he that he would write him up, to call him to marrow around the same time sarcastic, So my only other option is to put my tape on the Internet and so everyone can hear this hot mess, may be you should not nolonger have a contract with this company they will help you lose business more business. I left a message with Mr chris brown who suppose to be the vp, I wait for his phone call and go from there, maybe be the ceo will have both rep apologize for their unprofessional behavior, I just thought I would let you know the garbage you have calling people are very unprofessional.

Krystal McKinnie