Proactiv / unauthorized billing
My wife ordered some Proactiv from their website. There was no rhyme nor reason to the billing. My wife is not very good at keeping track of these things and the billing varied from about 30 dollars a month to over 100, and some months nothing was sent to us. 3 months ago I had her call the company to cancel the orders and the account. They complied and said it was done. The following month a charge appeared on the Visa bill for 106 dollars. I had her call again and she was assured that the accounts was cancelled. I just received another charge for them of 35 dollars. We called again and they refused to even provide a cancellation number. They said they would `send us one in the mail`but I do not believe them. This is abject fraud. We called Visa. They reluctantly credited the charges but this still means that Proactiv will get paid. I had my card numbers changed but Visa warned me that they could still try to "force through" the charges. It seems rather hopeless but if it happens again I am going to have to cancel my credit card.
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service