Proactiv / didn't order but have been charged
I ordered proactiv online because I saw advertising on tv that it is only about $19-20 for 3 steps acne treatment. However, I ended up ordered about $30 something bucks because I decided to get an extra item. On my proactive account stated that my shipment frequent is 90 days or (3 months). At first I expected that I receive same package in every 3 months but I was surprised within 20 days. They billed me $60 something dollars so I called them why I was charged for the product again when its not 90 days yet. They explained confusingly that it is 90 days supply. I still do not understand what that is so I asked to cancelled any further shipment, the customer service said I will not receive or charge for any further shipment. And if I return, I will get refund for the product price. Once I received the 2 package that they charged me, I decided to keep them because I dont want to pay for extra shipping fee that I have to ship it back. I thought I had a peace of mind because of the called I made ealier. However, about a month later, I am charged again at $29.95 and they said I will be charged again next month for $29.95 because I didn't return it the ptoduct. This is shady and seem like fraud to me because I didn't sign up for monthly payment unless they tricked me while I ordering it the first time.
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - never received the package, but sent to collection agency 
- Proactive - proactive
- Proactiv - proactive damaged my daughter's face!
- Proactiv - service
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv - a charge for $199.27 showed on my debit card statement. I did not order or authorize this purchase.