Priority Paving / Never pave your driveway

1 Canada Review updated:

I would like to advise all consumers who are looking at getting there driveway(s) paved, these men are crooks they come to your home, sweet talk their way into making you sign with there company, they will take a $200 deposit and they will never pave your driveway. We have contacted them several times they hang up on us and we have basically lost our $200 please do not make the same mistake we have.

Sm

Comments

• Ju
      6th of Apr, 2008

This comment is not from a Maine resident. This comment has nothing to do with Priority Paving in Gorham, Maine. I am the owner/estimater of Priority Paving from day one in 2005. I have NEVER treated a customer in this way. I have e-mailed the posted address and have heard nothing back. I would like this complaint to be taken down or a state included in the complaint.

• Ir
      19th of May, 2008

This comment is not from a Maine resident. This comment is to Priority Paving of Gorham, Me. Unfortunatley for You, the traveling pavers often use the names of legitimate paving companies or a close spelling to it and change it when the need arises. If I were a legit paving company who discovered a traveling paver using my company name, I would sue the #! out of them!!!

• Ir
      2nd of Jun, 2008

By the way, there is a company that goes by Priority paving operating out of Salem, N.H. & they are scammers.

• Be
      8th of Jul, 2008

Try George Stanley and Community paving. They're #1, just google them and see.

• Be
      15th of Jul, 2008

George Stanley driveway paving scammer from Salem, N.H.

• As
      22nd of Jul, 2008

If you are looking for your driveway to be paved-contact Custom Paving out of Exeter NH. NO scams !!

• Zz
      24th of Sep, 2008

Priority Paving in Barrie Ontario, never show up but sure tried to cash the check.

• St
      16th of Nov, 2008

hey beverly why dont u go fu"# yourself

• Ri
      18th of Nov, 2013

Justin and Joe are ###ing scammers they don't pay what you talk about they are fine to customers they treat employees like ### have to chase the money. They both have anger issues and need to seak help.Should have listened to a friend of mine and not worked for them they have yet to call him back to fix his ### ### driveway they rushed through and ###ed up.
    Your welcome Justin more to come of this ### don't worry