Prime Time Savings / Charges

I ordered my kids bendaroos for christmas at asseenontv.com in november 08. . When i got my credit card statement in december there was a charge on there from this prime time savings place (For november) . . I called and they said i authorized it when i made an online purchase. . . Which i did not authorize! They would not refund me because they said it was had already been 30 days. . . They again charged me again in december. . . I tried to use my credit card today at home depot and it was declined. . . The credit card company had cancelled my card because of fraud. . . I called and there was about 12 transactions on there that i did not authorize from all around the world. . Everyonr else that is having this trouble. . . The problems may have came from asseenontv.com - - - - if you have recently bought anything from there. . . I would advise friends and family do not buy anything off asseenontv.com. . . They say its a secure website but how could it been if this happened. .

More Prime Time Savings Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tm
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    Prime Time Savings - unauthorized debit from my acct
    Tina Miller
    Ohio

prime time savings deducted$16.95 from my debit card it was unuthorized i am a single mother of 3 and need that money back for my kids. and wish for there to be no moredeductions.

• Pr
      9th of Jan, 2009
    Prime Time Savings - unauthorized debit from my account
    Oshkosh
    Wisconsin

make sure you read everythingwhena you order something on line, somebody sneaks something in as you are signing out and you don't realize it this is a scam/

• Cs
      28th of Jan, 2009
    Prime Time Savings - credit card charges
    prime time savings
    Phone: 866-223-1555

I have no idea what this company is. I recently received my credit card statement and saw a $16.95 charge that I did not authorize, i have not called the company. so if you see this on your credit card bill please call and complain . these charges are fraudulent and the company should be punished for these charges.

• Mi
      30th of Jan, 2009

Just found 4 charges from this company on my credit card statment as well. I have never heared of them and they never answer the phone. I have contacted my credit card company and they reimbursed me the full ammount of these charges. Alse look out for Easy saver, it too is also a scam. Not sure how they got my credit card number but Discover told me that legit companys SELL these number to other companys. Just thought Id let you all know.
    Mitch

• Re
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    Prime Time Savings - charges on my debit card
    Prime Time Savings
    4095 Avenda de la Plata
    Carlsbad
    California

Starting in Jan. 09 a $16.95 charge started apearing on my bank statement. I dispute it every month and yet they still keep charging my account month after month. I have called them a number of times and everytime I get them on the line and say that there is a charge on my account, they start pretending that they can not hear me. I have had to cancel my debit card due to the charges and my not being able to contact these people to get them to stop.

14th of Apr, 2009

In November, Prime Time Savings started debiting my bank account without my permission. I called the company and got a cancellation confirmation, but could get no satisfaction as to how they got my information. They told me that I had clicked on a Wal-Mart gift card offer while ordering something on-line. I assured them this was absolutely NOT true. I asked them what I was purchasing when I supposedly clicked on said offer. They gave me a list of prospects, and the only thing I had purchased (that they named) was Acai Pure. I could not get any satisfaction from the person I spoke with, so I called customer services at Acai Pure. The person I spoke with (Kevin) was not at all friendly or helpful when I tried to tell him about this scam. He did inform me that he was hanging up on me. I don't know how these two companies are related...but it makes me wonder...also makes me leery of ordering anything by internet!

• Ju
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    Prime Time Savings - Fraudulent Company
    Prime Time Savings
    Oceanside
    California

This company is a fraud, they keep debiting my account, but all of their phone numbers are not in service and there is no way to contact them. If there is a class action lawsuit, I would gladly be a participant.
    Judy Bakeberg

10405 sw denneyRd #36
    Beaverton
    Oregon
    primetimesav.com

Do not want to continue this and wish to cancel can not afford being taken out of my account

• Ty
      3rd of May, 2009
    AngelsOffer - Fraudulent company
    AngelsOffer
    angelsoffer.com

Angelsoffer is a rip off. Once they get your money you will not hear from them again.

• Do
      11th of May, 2009

If you are having trouble finding the number for Prime Time Savings, here it is 866.223.1555. I didn't even see it on my statements since I have most of my bills auto deduct. They got me for over $100.00. Ugh!I feel stupid for not catching it sooner.

When I called them, they did not have my account under my name nor my phone number but they did pull it up under my email account (very strange). They just sent me an email notifying me that my account had been cancelled. I will use that against them if they continue to charge me. They said I was being charged for a monthly email/mailer sending me coupons and certificates for discount shopping and restaurants. I have no clue what they are talking about.

• Ti
      20th of May, 2009

I was buy many times from this company from ioofer.com, and I always get best quality products, will again!!