Prima Seal / Fraud business practices!
In October 2006, I ordered 9 WINDOWS from Prima Seal & had them installed. The installation was near flawless. In May of this year I ordered 10 WINDOWS, plus VINYL SIDING from Ken Alderfer & gave $5,375 as a DEPOSIT. I was given the 3-4 week ordering time, which they adhered to in October. Needless to say, I began getting the run around from Brad Scott with the already used excuses of PHONE TROUBLES, SICKNESS, TIED UP ON ANOTHER JOB. At this point, he's run out of excuses & doesn't even pick-up the phone. I've spoken to "Stuttering Ken" (or whatever that speach impediment is) 2x & was told he had no involvement with scheduling, but he'd be sure to contact the office for someone. No one contacted me & Ken now doesn't pick-up the phone. As of now I'm on a campaign of contacting Ken everyday & night - does anyone else want to join? Also, my wife is contacting "7 On Your Side" to see if they'll pick-up the story.
More Prima Seal Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Prima Seal - Close Prima seal down! They are a scam company! 
- Prima Seal - Highly recommend to stay away from Prima Seal 
- Prima Seal - Watch on TV - Wednesday @ 10pm June 20th FOX 5 
- Prima Seal - Stole $1250!
- Prima Seal - Failure to provide service 
- Prima Seal - Took my money and ran
- Prima Seal - They do not honor their timing and promises