D&T Interior Solutions Complaints & Reviews

D&T Interior SolutionsSTOLE $900

DO NOT HIRE TODD ENBERMAN FROM PORTLAND OREGON!!!

He talks a good game, works hard in the beginning, but THEN HE ASKS FOR ALL HIS MONEY TO FINISH THE JOB, takes the money from you and never shows up again.

Now I have holes in my ceiling where he shot nail gun holes in my ceiling throughout my house, a huge hole in my ceiling where he stepped on the lathe (and swore he'd fix no problem) the actual job only half done even though we agreed on a price, he collected almost all the money and walked off the job halfway finished. WATCH OUT, you get scammed because you think he is trustworthy, HE IS NOT HE IS A CLASS A SCAMMER. I WOULDN'T LET THIS PERSON NEAR MY HOUSE LET ALONE IN MY HOUSE. DO NOT LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF IN YOUR HOUSE. HE'S AFTER MONEY PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND WILL DO ANYTHING AND SAY ANYTHING TO GET IT, HE GOES AFTER PEOPLE HE THINKS HAVE MONEY, I feel sorry for the woman who he just "gave a bid" to yesterday july 22, 2010 and he came back to me bragging about how much money she had and how rich she was and how she needed to meet him in person because she would definitely hire him based on his looks and the next day he was a no show on my job and had taken $900 from me without doing the work..

DO NOT HIRE TODD ENGERMAN HE IS A SCAM ARTIST if you give him the benefit of the doubt, YOU WILL GET TAKEN JUST LIKE I DID. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. HE'S IN THE WASHINGTON STATE AREA RIGHT NOW SCAMMING PEOPLE.

D&T Interior Solutions
  • Do
    doNOT*hireTODDENGERMAN Jul 28, 2010

OH LOOK ONE DAY AFTER MY HE STOLE $900 FROM ME, HE'S OUT SCAMMING MORE PEOPLE!!!

WARNING do NOT hire Todd Engerman (Shoreline, wa)

Date: 2010-07-26, 11:10AM PDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

DO NOT HIRE HIM!!!

He took my money for a shower remodel project and ran. With ZERO work done. If you had a similar experience with him or have question, feel free to contact me. Also, please email me if you have any information about him I could use with the police. I will be taking legal action against him.

•Location: Shoreline, wa
    •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    •Compensation: 1

PostingID: 1864206629

the scammer's photo is below. do not hire him. he's a liar and he will take your money.

D&T Interior SolutionsBad Kitchen Remodel

We hired D&T Interior Solutions for a kitchen remodel.

1. Job was estimated for 4 weeks. Was still not complete at 10 weeks, at which point we could not get ahold of them.

2. We paid them for our cabinets, but they never paid the cabinet supplier. We ended up paying for the cabinets TWICE to avoid a lien on our house. D&T Interior Solutions will not respond to our requests for a reimbursement.

3. D&T Interior Solutions showed no respect for our house while on the job. Examples - Hardwood floors were scratched, our brand new oven was broken, and debris was left everywhere.

4. We have made numerous attempts to contact D&T Interior Solutions to settle our bill (and recover our money from the double-payment of cabinets) - they will not respond to calls, e-mail, or certified mail.

5. We have had to hire new subcontractors to finish work and repair poorly done work, at our expense.

We do not recommend that you hire them for any work.

• Ka
    Kathy Mar 14, 2009

I agree 100%. Please email me at [email protected]

• Un
    Unhappy in Happy Valley Mar 26, 2010

We hired D&T Interior Solutions to do some tile work for a home we are building. Todd Engerman was enthusiastic about starting and getting paid in advance. After seeing the first day of actual work, we called to tell him to stop. He promptly stopped returning our phone calls but did cash our check. He owes us several thousand dollars, and we had to pay another contractor to completely redo all the work he did.

Todd Engerman and D&T Interior Solutions are a scam. His license is expired and he talks a good game but can't perform. Stay away!!!

• Je
    Jeff B. Evans Aug 09, 2010

Todd Engerman stole $1, 470 from me and never did any work. I tried confronting him (a meeting set up through a friend posing as someone needing remodel work), but Todd wouldn't talk to me. Check out the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbr3l0YgILo.

Jeff in Olympia, WA

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices