DO NOT HIRE TODD ENBERMAN FROM PORTLAND OREGON!!! He talks a good game, works hard in the beginning, but...
We hired D&T Interior Solutions for a kitchen remodel.
1. Job was estimated for 4 weeks. Was still not complete at 10 weeks, at which point we could not get ahold of them.
2. We paid them for our cabinets, but they never paid the cabinet supplier. We ended up paying for the cabinets TWICE to avoid a lien on our house. D&T Interior Solutions will not respond to our requests for a reimbursement.
3. D&T Interior Solutions showed no respect for our house while on the job. Examples - Hardwood floors were scratched, our brand new oven was broken, and debris was left everywhere.
4. We have made numerous attempts to contact D&T Interior Solutions to settle our bill (and recover our money from the double-payment of cabinets) - they will not respond to calls, e-mail, or certified mail.
5. We have had to hire new subcontractors to finish work and repair poorly done work, at our expense.
We do not recommend that you hire them for any work.