Prestige Financial Services / Harassment and Rude

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I bought my car in 2007 from Prestige Financial I made sure all my payments were on time and in September 2007 I ran into a financial bump I called my representative asking if they could give me a five day extention of course I got the speech of them not giving extentions and they needed at least 270 to close out the month.

I came up with the money and the next month the day my payment was due at noon a representative called me telling they hadn't received my payment yet when was they going to get it. I was like what in the heck is this it's noon and I was at work and didn't plan to make my payment until I got off of work because I paid all payments online which is also a rip off becuase they charge 10 buck to pay quick pay. It has been three years and they switched my representative that is a Cruella De'vil in the making.

I had been called a liar and harrassed at my place of employment multiple time when I nicely asked her not to call my place of employment, she continuously called my place of employmen and harassed me telling me she was going to pick my car up at my job. All I know once I pay this company I'm gonna tell them where to take a walk.

Sh

Comments

• Hu
      10th of Jun, 2011

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at 888-350-3931.