Prepaid connection / Having problem with customer care

1 India Review updated:

I am dinesh chander upadhyay, i am using this no.[protected] last 7 years, but in this month i face problem, but nobody is solving my problem,I don't know the right time but between 10 aug to till 29 facing problem,like thrice time you reduced my 50 Rs without any reson,twice time between 10 to 25 then on 27 aug. in the afternoon 3.00 p.m again i got a message - 50 i don't know what's going on with airtel,one more problem i am facing like whenever i am going for std for the miss call u reduced my ammount, it happened between 22 to 25 so many time i lost my amount for miss call, plz solved out my problem , many time i made call in the customer care i talked with Abhishek he is juniour of pankaj He told me that for the hello tune we did wrong we reduced thrice time in your amount,then he told me that next 72 hours i will get my 150 but i don't know in the 27 augest in the afternoon i got a message -50

plz solve out my problem or check my stutus.

Daily i make call in the customer care but nobody is listining my problem the no. Also bussy [protected]

More Prepaid connection Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  19th of Aug, 2007
Prepaid connection - unsubscribed service
India

I got a message a month before on my mobile to become a member of RT Club. I started subscribing for that but in the middle course I cancelled the service. After 15 days a sum of Rs.30 was deducted from my prepaid connection. Now again Rs. 30 has been deducted from my balance whereas I have not used the service ever. I want the concerned to look into the matter and resolve it.

Su
  24th of Sep, 2012
Prepaid connection - Documents not register by vodafone gallary
individual
India

i had purchase vodafone prepaid connection no. 9619492174 from saki-vihar road Andheri (E) GALLARY . Till date they had not register my documents and my out going service is dissconnected.

Vo
  24th of Sep, 2012

Hello Sunil,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/RdHMqP so that we can address your concern soon.

Regards,