Premium Humidors / can't get product or $ back

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-312-4427

where do i start? ordered $500 cabinet humidor on Thanksgiving Day. paid extra $270 to get shipped in 2 days UPS. web site said product was in-stock and would ship following day. should have arrived on Dec 2 or Dec 3 at the latest. a week later, no response, no refund, no email, phone call, and no humidor.
It took over 40 phone calls for them to answer the phone - it'll pick up and hang up on you.it's a recording that tells you to use order on-line or send questions on-line(can't leave messages). he said it didn't ship, do i want something different?
i replied NO! - refund my $ now, it shoulda been here days ago. he said mgr was only one who could do that-he wasn't in, but would refund $ tomorrow. next day, he wasn't in, didn't respond and again, didn't refund my $.
it is following Mon, and no refund, no calls or emails etc. called over 100 times today-they won't asnwer their phones or emails. won't refund my $.
Better Business Bureau has an 'F' rating on this apparently criminal enterprise. i contacted state attorney general office and FTC about them also. I contacted Google about them as well, Premium Humidors pops up in their sponsored search engine immediately. Google is fueling their ability to con consumers from their $.
beware - unreliable company with shady business tactics- you might want to try a humidor company who is legit

Ch

Comments

• St
      26th of Jan, 2010

Damn! Same thing happened to me...frauds!

• Do
      30th of Dec, 2010

Still doing the same thing - He conned me This christmas in 2010. Never sent my item, no answers to calls or emails.

• Mi
      10th of Jan, 2012
    Premium Humidors - ave not sent my order nether I have any information
    Hollywood, Florida
    Florida
    Phone: 877-312-4427
    premiumhumidors.com

I have order a humidification system on December 17, 2011. They billed my card the next day. On December 29, 2011 they sent me an email, want from me to approve aditionall shiping charge. I approved it and thought that my order was going to be shipped asap. Today is January 10, 2012 and they have not sent my order nether I have any information about the reason of the delay . This company is one of the biggest scams

• Ni
      13th of Jan, 2012

I ordered a humidor as advertised on their site. When I received the humidor, it was not a complete order. Two items were missing from the order so I called them and asked them to ship it. I have not received the missing items yet. I am still waiting for it. I keep calling them and they keep telling me that they are sending it. I am sick and tired of this scam business. Guys pls save your money and go elsewhere. Horrible customer service and absolutely no respect for what they are doing.

• We
      19th of Jun, 2012
    Premium Humidors - Didn't get Item that was paid for
    Premium Humidors
    Carrollton
    Texas
    premiumhumidors.com

2012 - I order a humidor and torch for a birthday gift. They called me within 24 hours and asked if they could send another torch that was very similar since the one I order was out of stock. I agreed. When I received the shipment the Humidor was broken and the torch was a lip stick lighter. I email my concern and they responded for me to return the lighter and they would sent the correct one back and repair the humidor that was messed up. I sent the lighter back the same day. I called for days and no one would speak with me or return emails after that. I have complained to the BBB. They sent them all my backup and complaint but they have yet to respond. They have 30 days to response to the BBB or they sent another notice. They have also ignored the BBB.
    Please DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this company! You will be sorry! I have attached all my backup so you can confirm that I am telling the truth.

• Is
      9th of Aug, 2012

I spent $1300 on a digital humidor on June 13 2012. It has now been 2 months and it still has not arrived. They will not answer or return my phone calls, nor will they respond to my emails. If it arrives any time soon I will update this comment. For now though I suggest you shop elsewhere.