Premier Dead Sea / Buyer Beware
I was approached by a saleswoman from a Premier kiosk at a mall in Albany, NY. Michell, the saleswoman, was likeable and funny... and also a liar but I only learned that later. She started off by demonstating the nail kit and then, once I bought that and realized she had a 'live one', several other items. The salespeople are pros, they know how to rope you in, they are trained to say the right thing at the right time. This I also found out later. I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent. Once I was able to research the company and it's products I realized that I got taken on the prices. In some cases the prices on the official website were HALF of what I bought the product for at the kiosk! Humiliating. Looking back I realize I should have asked for product information, a price list, or even reviews but I did none of that. I was caught up in the moment of a well executed con. I'm mad at the salewoman, mad at myself, and mad at the company for permitting, perhaps encouraging, such tactics. The kicker is this, I really like the products. My skin looks wonderful. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets acne AND wrinkles. Woo-hoo. After using the products the acne is gone and my fine lines are minimized, especially around the eye area. What to do? Do I continue to buy products from a company that I question the business practices of? Well, I'm not sure what I'll do but my advice is this: BUYER BEWARE!
More Premier Dead Sea Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Can't Return the Products/Scam 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Rip Off 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Eye Cream 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Stay away from kiosks and phony salesmen 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Pyramid Scheme 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - All of them!
- Premier Dead Sea - They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices
- Premier Dead Sea Mall - Agressive, dishonest and a scam.
- Dead Sea Premier - Didn't disclose refund policy
- Premier Dead Sea Skin Care - Rip Off & Scam