Premier by. dead. sea. premier / burned my face

Santa Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:

I was stopped by this young guy, I'm. Handicapped and he took advantage of me, he bribed my 2 young granddaughters to keep me there, he really didn't touch my face and he showed me the cotton ball and he thought it was dirty, the cotton ball was clean. I left with 2 bags that I thought was. $163.00. The guy, Gal lied to me I never got the receipt that he said was in the bag. My. Bank. Statement total was $983.91, I flipped . When I tried the cleaner, it burnt my face raw. I went to return everything. The young lady said she couldn't help me she just said no. Returns. I never saw no returns sign and he never once say no returns. I would have not made any purchase. From him. BIG TIME SCAM. I'm reporting them to the better business bureau, already reported them to the mall leasing manager, taking them to small claims, and making signs to put on my handicap cart. Going to ride around their space, to let people know that they are scamming People.

Comments

• Su
      17th of Apr, 2012

Tasha4. I think u got the wrong idea I didn't use my grandchildern for anything the sales guy used my grandchildern to keep me there. He kept putting products in the bags when I told him no. I don't use my grandchildern, u better take reading lessons in english. Sounds like u want to have a disput, so go right ahead. I'm giving u some fun. LOL.

17th of Apr, 2012

Thank you slimjim, I'm glad someone gets it. I think the company is a big scam, I've never heard of no return on very expensive product's for the face and body, bath & body works takes there stuff back plus there cheaper. I don't know want I was thinking, the guy tells u one price and chars another just not right

17th of Apr, 2012

Wow I saw that she's got over 500 comments to complaints she must he very board to write that much sense January 2012 wish u the best tasha4. Have fun getting people mad. LOL. I like to make people smile. God be with u always.

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2012

Tasha4 is filled with blatant hatred.

18th of Apr, 2012

Tasha, get a life ... u don't know me ... God b with u

19th of Apr, 2012

Tasha, I didn't come here to argue with anyone, I just wanted to let others know about the premier by dead sea. So you can say mean things I don't give a ###. Go away !!!

• Sm
      29th of Oct, 2014

Tasha4 is right these people are scammers that work at the kiosks. I have interacted with these people. They use unethical tactics to sell their products and anyone without a cosmetology liscense should not be touching your hair or skin!