Premier Bathrooms / Received no product, kept money

1 Dalzell, SC, United States Review updated:

After doing much research. It seems that my father, 73 years old, is not the only person who has been scammed and ripped off by premier bathrooms!

My father had a sales person come out to his house regarding the purchase of a bathtub on 8 Jul 2008. He gave them a deposit of $5, 300. A few days later he called to cancel the product. He was told that too much time had elapsed and that no money would be refunded.

When my father looked at the contract, the sales person dated it 8 May 2008 instead of 8 Jul 2008! My father called the salesperson and recorded the phone call. He told the person he was recording the phone call and spoke with him dating his contract incorrectly. He asked him how could his contract be dated 8 May 08 when he didn't even come to my father's house until 8 Jul 2008! His credit card receipt verified that!

The salesperson admitted the error and told my father that his money should be refunded. After many phone calls, just like every one else there were excuses, threats about a lawyer, and refusal to give my father back ANY of his $5, 300!

He was not refunded ANY money. They took $5, 300 from him and he got nothing! I recommend NO ONE do business with this company!

Comments

• Co
      7th of Jan, 2009

Premier Bathrooms is ripping off the taxpayers and the people of the USA. My wife (who is Canadian) worked for them for years, and was told she had to work in the USA.She was told she had to take trips accross the border and to lie to customs to be able to cross. They would forward her supplies to the hotel she was staying in and she would go out on sales calls. She did this 2 times while she was working for them and refused to do it any more when she found out how illegal it was. She would get a % of the sale and could make $6000.00 in a week. She then would have to mail her contracts back to the Washington office and dispose of all her supplies when she crossed the border back into Canada. She would be paid in US Dollars with no filing with the IRS.
    Many of Premiers employees are Canadians working illegally in the US. Even the installation crew that installed the tub in the womens home when they took off the door of the tub are Canadians working illegally. His first name is Mark.
    My wife was fired from Premier and the main reason we believe is that she refused to do a 2 week Texas trip. These Canadian Employees are working illegally and not paying taxes in your country. They are working in the US, and they are there as i am writing this. We have reported this to ICE but they will take a while to investigate, as they are swamped.

• Op
      10th of Feb, 2011

Scams are not a "Canadian" thing it is an unethical person thing!!! Hard to take your complaint serious when it is more about "Canadian" than it is about the scam!!! Prejudice comes in all shapes, sizes and colors!!! Best of Luck!!!

• Th
      10th of Jul, 2011

You sir, are an idiot. Your wife must have got fired or you"re a competitor.
    I am one on Premiers top reps for the last 8yrs. At no time have I ever been asked to cross the border or seen anyone go there. You are an idiot Sir.

• Th
      10th of Jul, 2011

OK...I see that she DID get fired. Now I understand all your BS

6th of Feb, 2013

Premier continues to rip of consumers and workers alike. No one ever follows through with their complaints. They over charge for their tubs and short the payments of the installation sub-contractors. Most of the customers who get ripped off die before their complaints can even be heard.