PowersportsMaxpoor service and product

We purchased a go kart from Powersportsmax on 11/25/2011 as a holiday gift for my 3 sons for $1050 (cost + shipping). My children have had a total of 3 hours of ride time on this go kart. From day 1, it's had nothing but problems which we've communicated to the company on over 30 phone calls. with all these calls, it's taken days on end for return calls from service. We've had to replace a number of parts at the advisement of powersportsmax: ignition, starter, voltage regulator, carburetor, spark plugs and all on our dime because powersportsmax is claiming its not under warrantee and normal wear for this type of vehicle. we've asked to speak to management and no one has responded or addressed our issues or concerns. We've been told that owners do not come to the office and mgmt is rarely there. We questioned why such problems with such little ride time and been given nothing but a run around. The option they gave us was ship back to California ($250) or find a local repair shop neither of which is a good or viable solution. The other issue is that we purchased based upon positive feedback on their website from past customers later to find that they only post the positive feedback as we tried to post negative feedback which was never posted. all in all, very deceptive and non-consumer focused.

we filed complain with the BBC and there response was "Customer should have read all our of policies before purchase. We processed under warranty. All problems customer reported were processed. "

Comments

• Jc
      May 12, 2014

I purchased a go kart for my kids for Xmas. They have ridden it all of 20 minutes. Nothing but trouble from not starting faulty parts. The company does not answer phone calls and emails. I've had to replace all parts on my own cost