PosterPass.com / Peel Inc. / Posterpass.com / Peel Inc. fraudulent practices

This is a dishonest company that deceives from the start by not disclosing full charges for shipping and subscription service, and makes it nearly impossible to contact them. I am trying to get my money back, but it's not easy. No one ever answers the phone, the e-mail address does not accept incoming e-mail. BEWARE!

Below is some contact information about this company - the name Brian Dale and email address briandale@peel.com, phone number [protected]. You may want to call or write him directly.

I found the info on register.com by searching who owns the web address posterpass.com.

Registrant:

Administrative Contact:
Dale, Brian briandale@peel.com
[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Technical Contact:
Dale, Brian briandale@peel.com
[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.PEEL.COM
NS1.PEEL.COM

Comments

• Je
      13th of Nov, 2008

Dear Gordon,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Poster Pass. If you need any further assistance, please call (877) 807-2929 and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. We are open 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to call during business hours, please leave a message clearly stating your number and telephone number. A customer service representative will return your call the next day. For further clarification of membership conditions, please see our details and terms at https://www.posterpass.com/TC.php?brand=Posterpass&ver=3&freeShip=1&interest=5For5.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Berman
    Direct of Customer Service
    jberman@posterpass.com

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office: