ARASI - Sun TV serialBoring and unrealistic TV serial

K

Radhika's ARASI serial is one of the most boring and stereotype serial I have ever watched in life. The storyline rides on a eunuch, useless daughter, unethical family etc. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS AND DO SOMETHING ELSE MADAM RADHIKA :)

• Va
    vasantha Mar 14, 2009

Hi, Radika
    I really look forward for your arasi serial. In Usa it comes at 1030pm. you know the life style here, but i don't miss it, a single day. the days I can't watch I record it and watch during the weekend. I marvel at your acting. You have a innate for acting. I really love the countenance expressions specially when you and selvi come together. I am longing to see you. I don't like Selvi's step mom( LATHA) doing the padapada. It looks unnatural, other than that she is okay.You have got the best actors. sarojini is so sweet and gentle. I like CHIJ!!!'s rolling eyes. Visvanathan's acting is really good. You are teaching a moral in this serial. Violence is every where, terrorism is every where. I wish Rajakaksa the president of srilanka should watch this, and learn something from this. I think that your uniform is a little bit tight on you, Other than that your dressing is fine. I love selvi's smile.

all the best
    keep it up
    Vasantha

• Na
    naseema Mar 04, 2009

hi radhika madam, ur arasi serial is boring, stop it and take any new serial with new character like chitti or annamalai,