Pos Malaysia / parcel have not receive by receiver

1 Malaysia

Dear Sir and Madam,

RE : CP124746744MY
hereby I would like to file a complaint about the working progress from your employees. I've sent out a package from Malaysia to Germany since last December 2018 and the estimated arrival date was 2-3 weeks later. Due to the shipping progress, the package was damaged and had returned back to the immigrant office of Germany. The receiver had contacted the DHL in Germany and they required a declaration and an investigation letter from Postlaju Malaysia so that they will have the allowance to process the transporting. According to the receiver, both of these letters have to written and forwarded to Postlaju by me, which I did. However, with a couple of phone calls with your employees for follow up, they have been giving me different answers. By now, I still do not know, whether the letter has been forwarded to Germany or not. Please do understand, I made the payment for the whole shipping process, your employees did not inform me anything for the letters nor providing any updates for the package. We as the sender and the receiver worked through everything by ourselves, called the local DHL in Germany for more information. I wished I founded out earlier because currently they are expecting a declaration letter from Malaysia Postlaju or else the package will be resent back to Malaysia. Before I contacted Postlaju, they know nothing about my package nor the required documents, instead continuously forwarding the responsibilities to DHL in Germany. The immigrant office has informed me that the letter must go through by Postlaju, means that we are not allowed to send the letter by ourselves. The act of handling this case is extremely unacceptable and outrageous because your employees are just constantly postponing the due date for the follow-up. From my side of the expectation is to send the letters to Germany so they could continue to process the shipping. The package has contained lots of food, with the current service that your employee providing, I would assume all of the food might have been expired. I would generously hope that filing this complaint would help out my case since your employees are not doing anything for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time.
Ma Sok Kwan