POS Malaysia Jernatut — I am complaining about the post man who deliver letters to my home recently
As he came to deliver letter, he used a lapstick and hit my dogs. My dog even never went to bite him ; but he still does it. What the hell he have done like that ? He don't have such rights to do like this. He should be dismissed from work and he must asked apologised for this. He is a Malay man and his bike number is WYX 5735. He is post man from Jerantut. According to kebajikan haiwan rules ; we can't hurt any animals without the accurate reason. This action must be taken ; if not I'll complain to police and make this issue as bigger as I can. I have all the proves such as CCTV evidence and the picture of lapstick that he used. Moreover this kind of rubber band ; a thick one with a dull yellow colour only been used at post office. He should be dismissed. This is not my first time ; he have repeatedly doing this many times. My dog has injured as well and it has fainted. He should realised his mistake and asked apologise. If not I'll make this issue bigger. Thank you and spread love to others. Only love can heal this world.
More POS Malaysia Jernatut Complaints & Reviews
- Pos Malaysia - lost mail (outgoing) and lost packages (incoming) 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - parcel masih di pos laju bandar dato onn 
- Pos Malaysia - pos express lost! 
- Pos Malaysia - delivered to wrong person 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - unsuccessful delivery. please contact 1 300 300 300 future delivery 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad Cawangan Tesco Taiping Perak - layanan yang tidak memuaskan dari pekerja kaunter bernama yusman.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - mention left a delivery arrangement notice but I didn't get any
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - er254734257my
- Pos Malaysia - poslaju delivery item not received
- Pos Malaysia - services