PopularKicks.com aka NeedAPair.com / They are a ripoff and should not be allowed to advertise on any public site!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Popular kicks.com phone number is [protected], they are located at 20 ballindune, weydown road, haslemere, surrey, gu27 1dp united kingdom. They are a ripoff and should not be allowed to advertise on any public site... i placed an order on 09-01-06 and have yet to receive any reasonable response as to the delay. You call the phone number and it goes directly to v.m. It really bothers me that they can continue to update the website and still take orders for shoes that will not be delivered. I have wrote and kept copies of all correspondence. I have asked for a letter other than their standard form letter and they have not answered that request twice. I hope that no one else gets burned from this company. My daughter was very upset, not to mention the money was taken out of the account for merchandise never received.

Ma

Comments

• Fa
      22nd of Nov, 2006

i ordered my shoes on 9/29/06, and i havent heard from them ever since they never really replied to any of my e mails i was very angry, and i still am

26th of Nov, 2006

I paid 160 and i bought them on 9-4-06 and it is 11-26-06 and i still haven't gotten my shoes and no response from them Im gona ### THEM UP KEEP PLAYIN WIT MY MONEY ###

• Va
      1st of Dec, 2006

I purchased a pair of shoes from this what I thought was a safe website. On August 31,2006 I proceeded on the purchase be submitting my credit card info. Well to say the least they debited my credit card but I did not receive any shoes, They were for my son's fifteenth Birthday, Please advise me the holidays are vastly approaching what should I do? The site I corresponded with mostly was www.support@popularkicks.com I have various replies from these people claiming to be the manager of the store.

• Ke
      18th of Dec, 2006

I totally agree because I have ordered shoes from them and they have not sent them to me. My son was livid. If you have any web sites that do sell things like that please let me know.

9th of Feb, 2007

Try to email them using the online form of www.needapair.com. They used to deliver shoes, I mean I got mine, don't know what is happening to them since late quarter last year.

Good luck to all!

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2007

I placed an order on feb 1, 2007 today is feb 28, 2007 and i have not received anything from PopularKicks.com. I have attempted to to contact them but i get no response at all. What great customer service. I think that i will try to get my credit card company to retrieve the money.

• Ed
      17th of May, 2007

I order a pair of shoes on the website needapair.com on April 23, 2007 and today is may 17, 2007 and i still haven't got my shoes and they never write back and i always try to call and it goes to the voice mail, man im very mad i want to do something does anybody know how i could get my money back? I am not gonna let these people take my money.

• Ad
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I ordered my shoes 3 months ago and i still haven't received them!!! I call and call but they dont have a real customer service! And the hotline never calls back! I emailed them billions of times and they never answer. They answered me once saying "be patient its being processed and packaged." yeaaa what a lie! 3 months later nd its still not here. How funny that they wont write me back anymore. Does anybody know what i can do? How i can get my money back or something because my mom is furious.

• Ki
      13th of Jun, 2007

My son just graduated from high school and moved across country to start his life... and his first grown-up thing he did was order an $85 pair of shoes from needapair.com... and now it has been 3 weeks and still no response from the company via email... plus one number is a voicemail that you leave a message and never get a response... and the other number is someone's cell phone and her voicemail message is saying she is not needapair.com... the people who run this company need strung up and shot... at least that was what us Americans used to do when we were ripped offed... when we lived in the wild, wild, west era... thanks for the vent...

• Ge
      14th of Jun, 2007

Need a pair is a fraud. I never received any tracking numbers to the package. And then i call the numbers given from the website and from my online recipe get this people the online receipt number is disconnected! I just got of the phone with my bank and there disputing the transaction. i feel confident i will get my money back needapair needs to be shut down. shut them down! Shut them down!

• Co
      17th of Sep, 2007

I ordered a pair of shoes from needapair.com unfortanetly i ordered them before i read all the comments about them being a fraud and a ripoff. If some one could email me about how to get my money back or how to take any actions towards this online company it would be much apprieciated. I call there hot line and leave messages but no returns, I leave emails and no returns.

• Ks
      23rd of Sep, 2007

i just ordered a pair of shoes off needapair.com yesterday. that was before reading this. how can i get my money back, ill take legal action against that website if they dont ship my shoes.

• Ly
      14th of Oct, 2007

I ordered a pair of shoes from needapair.com on 9/28/07 for my grandson 19th birthday, unfortunately I ordered them before I read all the comments about them being a fraud and a ripoff. I call there hot line 24/7 anytime number and all I get is rejected, I have also email three times and never no returns. I'm going to call my credit card company to retrieve the money, then check into legal action against that website. They s*ck!

• Ni
      19th of Oct, 2007

I got [censored]ed too, $85. Ordered them 8/05/07. Too bad I didn't know about this comment page before hand.

• Mi
      7th of Nov, 2007

I ordered them before I read all the comments about them being a fraud and a ripoff. If some one could email me about how to get my money back or how to take any actions towards this online company it would be much appreciated. I call there hot line and leave messages but no returns, I leave emails and no returns.

27th of Nov, 2007

I represent a small web design firm that me and my wife run, Mr. Andrew Lydner of New York contacted my wife to design him 10 OsCommerce templates, and 3 web sites, and offered to pay $5,000 for all of them, which is a reasonable price for the amount of work that the job entailed. After everything was complete, Mr. Lydner had paid off every penny. After paypal wouldn't accept his credit card he had to bank wire his debt before we released the final portion of the project to him. As it turns out he was using our information (I make my phone, address, and most contact information public so that we are easier to contact) to give to his customers and now they call our house all day long.

needapair.com, clear-jordans.com, popularkicks.com, and kickspalace.com are all owned by Mr. Lydner, after searching for weeks to find his information to give to people calling my house about their shoes, I have found his address and phone number, you can find it below:

Andrew Lydner
    8421 Lander St
    Jamaica, NY 11435-2040
    (347) 561-6924

i hope this helps all of you.

3rd of Dec, 2007

THANK U VERY MUCH! My father ordered shoes from clear-jordans.com and scince we have his personel info we might be taking this 2 court )=( i cnt beleive we fel for this........

10th of Dec, 2007

I ordered 2 pair od sneakers on November 22,2007. I get no answer to email and when i call no answer either. I went on website and it says the order is pending. I called my credit card company and asked them to dispute the charge since i am sure that i wont get the sneakers

• Dp
      13th of Dec, 2007

I am so glad I found this site! My daughter saw some boots she wanted on the site and I didn't feel comfortable purchasing them so I did some research. I would have been so mad if I had ordered shoes and not received them. From now on, I'm sticking to reputable sites like amazon, ebay, etc. This is a shame!

• Ea
      4th of Jan, 2008

I purchased A pair of shoes from multikicks.com in july of 2006 to this day I still have not received my shoes. I was told I would be getting a refund and I still have not received a refund.