Polaris — bad customer service from employees.
On Oct 14 2017 we went into Peak performance a Polaris dealer in Barrie. There were two other couples with us. We were looking at the sportsman atv's. We were speaking with a male salesman about the atv's. While were were talking another female employee came up to us. We asked what kind of deal we can get if we purchased 3 machines at once. The male employee was pleasant but still haven't heard back from him. He said he would look into it and get back to us in a few days. The female employee said you can't afford to buy them right out. That was very rude of her to say that. She does not know me or the other couple we were with. We told her for your information we do have the cash for that. Wasn't impressed with her at all. You don't say anything like that to someone interested in making a purchase. Won't be going there again. You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
More Polaris Complaints & Reviews
- Polaris Atv 500 2x - late payment
- Polaris - problems
- Polaris 55o Supersport - machine performance 
- Polaris Ind. - fire 
- Polaris - they need to learn what customer satisfaction is 
- Polaris Industries - stickers cracking
- Polaris Industries - rubber hold down on windshield of 2018 rzr s
- Polaris Industries - 2018 raz'r turbo
- Polaris Industries - 570 sportsman 570 atv
- Polaris Industries - lack of techinical information regarding spare parts for indian ts111 engine