Plus500 — withdrawal of funds
I am trying to withdraw funds from my trading account but plus500 are not processing it by saying they are really busy due to workload. Below is an email from them.
They say normally they process payments within 3 working days but its been 10 working days.
I have asked them to tell me how I can escalate this complaint and what their complaint procedure is but they don't reply to my email despite them saying we respond within 24 hours.
Can anyone help here or advice what I should do? They are publicly traded company and I am appalled in how they treat their customers.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Essex, CA
A copy of the email they sent:
Thank you for your reply.
Please note that we are putting all of our efforts in order to ensure a safe and secure money transfer.
In addition, kindly note that sometimes there might be slight delays in processing this transactions.
However, note that we are doing everything we can, in order to provide our customers with the best service we can.
Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.
More Plus500 Complaints & Reviews
- Plus500 - fraud-money stolen 
- Plus500 - withdraw never paid out 
- Plus500 - instrument expiry 
- Plus500 - margin policy - scam! 
- Plus500 - refusal withdrawal of money 
- Plus500 - changing address details.
- Plus500 - abrupt account closure.
- Plus500 - information 
- Plus500 - won't refund my balance 
- [Resolved] Plus 500 - document verification trouble and no deposit refund.