Plus500information

Some info about the fraudulent entity commonly known as plus500
Plus500 ltd., is an israeli company listed on the lse, not fca regulated at all and therefore not licensed to offer financial services, any link provided by them referring to plus500.com is not leading to this company but rather to the owner of the domain which are dror sordo and
Plus500uk ltd. Which is licensed by the fca, but this entity has it's own web domain under plus500.co. Uk
Investors outside the uk, when clicking on www.plus500.com are automatically redirected to
The cyprus entity plus500cy. Ltd, which is licensed by the useless cysec, and has apparently no web domain known. The domain is owned by plus500uk ltd.
The australian plus500 pty. Ltd. Is licensed by asic, has it's own domain as plus500.com. Au. This domain is not owned by plus500 but rather by the brain behind this whole scam, dror sordo and an unknown company by the name of iadpas pty ltd.
Dror sordo, mastermind behind all this from the word go, resigned as a director of plus500uk ltd.in october of 2013 and supposedly has no connection to plus500 anymore - until he reappears in australia where he seems to have no connection at all to iadpas
This is a scam and fraud setup of the first order. I am collecting evidence and maybe a joint action is helping everyone here.
A class action suit appears to be in order and if I can assist, let me know. I do have already plenty of evidence about the fraudulent setup, need more and if possible in detail.

Gi
Dec 21, 2014

Comments

May 12, 2015

i have 3 grand in my account, and anther 3 grand in the green.
    i tried to short to day but got meassage asking me to submit my driving linnce, and outher docs, that i have all ready sent them.
    i have been trading with real money for 3 weeks now. im left with open postions, and no controll of my account.
    what can i do?
    im gett no responce from them.
    jason UK.

• Ib
      Nov 23, 2015

Hi, I am collecting evidence as well, I have managed to take some screen shots of bogus market movement on the platform that didn't happen in real and screenshots of how my positions were closed at the different limit level that I set. Let's exchange evidence, I am preparing for charge back and fraud complain.

Jan 31, 2016

On 29th january 2016, at morning 7.00 am they closed all my buy position of germany 30 (21 buy position ) with previous night closing price at 9662.
    Where as germany 30 started with 9789
    So I lost almost 3000 euro.
    I have screen shots as a proof.
    I will charge back from my bank

• Gi
      Feb 01, 2016

I've said it all along:
    PLUS500 is a scam and a criminal organisation since day one.

I am still pzzled that there are again and again hundreds of people who are falling for this fraud