Players Vacation Club / Unauthorized withdrawal!

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-578-5969

Withdraw $45.00 out of checking account with out authorization. Something need to be done... I don't have money to give away like this.

More Players Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

An
  3rd of Oct, 2008

They keep withdrawing 45 dollars out of my account too. It keeps coming through as share draft #9999.
Can anything be done about this ? who are these people and how in this world did they get my bank account information and name?

Sc
  25th of Jul, 2010

really? i can help you if you want i know the office of this mother [censor]er playersvacationclub.com it was located at philippines

Pi
  26th of Dec, 2010

The Players Vacation Club keeps taking money from my father's account in MY name. They take out 2 withrawls each month for $45 each. They check images say that it was an electronic fund transfer and that no signature is required. How in the hell did they get my dad's bank info and my name? Could someone please e-mail me if they can help with this matter. I can't seem to find a way to stop it. My dad's bank keeps letting the checks through. They said that I would have to call and cancel my account with them. I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM!!

My email address is: wollcrystal@gmail.com

Thanks