Platinum Protection / You'll need protection from Platinum Protection
Someone from Platinum Protection came to my home to sell me a security system. First of all, the system was a joke, and their "support" was even worse. But it was better than nothing.
But then I had to move for work. I tried calling the company repeatedly when I'd get their invoices, but no one would ever return my calls. Eventually the invoices stopped. That was more than two years ago. Then I was notified I was being sued by the company right before the statue of limitations ran out. I was given 12 days to pay or face a lawsuit. They claim you can't cancel their policy; all you can do is resell the policy. The person who sold it to me never notified me of this ridiculous policy - or told it was for a staggering five years.
Do yourself a favor. Stay far, far away from this company. There's a reason it's rated an F by the Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/burglar-alarm-systems-dealers-monitoring-and-service/platinum-protection-in-american-fork-ut-22169304
More Platinum Protection Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Protection - Questionable Sales Tactics 
- Platinum Protection - Fraud and cheating 
- Platinum Protection - Poor Service/Employees
- Platinum Protection - no ethics whatsoever 
- Platinum Protection - Total Scammers 
- Platinum Protection - Scamming Senior Citizens
- Platinum Protection - Scams by slick salesmen 
- Platinum Protection - salesperson 
- Platinum Protection - ran credit report without permission 
- Platinum Protection - Cancelled the service