Platinum Holiday Clubcontinual denoting of my account

I have repeatedly asked the above service to stop debiting my account, and have been advised by this company they would send an email advising me payments have stopped. That has been a lie as I have woken to a text this morning saying a payment of $49.00 has been unsuccessfully debited. I have advised my bank, but I can only cancel my card, and their fore have to await a new one in which I can not, as I have other regular payments needed from this account. Platinum Holiday Club has continued in the past to take money from my account and on a few occasions been successful in doing so, even after I have asked for cancellation of this agreement. There fore, this has become fraud and I would like every payment and bank fee refunded back to my account by this company ASAP.
Regards
Mary Arlane Walker.
[protected]

Ma
May 14, 2017

Comments

• Re
      May 31, 2018

Nothing wrong with this company i have used the voucher already to travel to Hawaii i recommend everyone do there homework first...

• Ly
      May 20, 2019

I was told I had been selected as a winner in their Platinum Club promotions randomly generated as a lucky 1000 out of 100000 people. They promised a $2000 accommodation voucher as well as $600 in flight vouchers. But there was a catch, I was told there would be 10 payments of $49 to secure my win. So basically for $490 they claim you get $2600 in freebies. Upon telling them I'd have to talk with my family before joining the girl quite persistently kept asking for credit card details in which I refused. She said she'd call later for my decision. I then looked up this company to find that some people had been scammed and ripped off. NEVER GIVE YOUR BANKING DETAILS OR ANY INFORMATION TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW OVER THE PHONE. Especially when something seems too good to be true it is . Always investigate first or get a family member to if unsure. I hate to see good hardworking Aussies get scammed, so be smart and do your homework first.