Platinum Holiday Club — continual denoting of my account
I have repeatedly asked the above service to stop debiting my account, and have been advised by this company they would send an email advising me payments have stopped. That has been a lie as I have woken to a text this morning saying a payment of $49.00 has been unsuccessfully debited. I have advised my bank, but I can only cancel my card, and their fore have to await a new one in which I can not, as I have other regular payments needed from this account. Platinum Holiday Club has continued in the past to take money from my account and on a few occasions been successful in doing so, even after I have asked for cancellation of this agreement. There fore, this has become fraud and I would like every payment and bank fee refunded back to my account by this company ASAP.
Mary Arlane Walker.
More Platinum Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Travel Club - $2000 voucher for australians 
- Platinum Travel Club - Scam artists 
- Platinum Holiday Club - they are a scam and no way of cancelling 
- Platinum Travel Club - not enough information and finding out it's a rip-off 
- Platinum Holiday Club - platinum holiday club 
- Platinum Travel Club - paid for but no tickets received
- Platinum Holiday Club - membership
- Platinum Holiday Club - selling holidays & travel vouchers
- Platinum Holiday Club - 2000 dollar voucher
- Platinum Holidays - customer service