PlanYourIdea.com / Scam and theft

We worked very hard to scrap together money to start our very first business. We sacrificed daily to make are dream come true. We searched the internet for help with our business plan and found this website that offered amazing, too good to be true, business plan products. That website was planyouridea.com. You paid planyouridea.com $1099 for a Marketing Plan, Advertising Plan and Business Plan.

Planyouridea.com advertised that they could send a 25 – 75 page plan within 30 days completely custom with a PowerPoint presentation, bonded copies, everything. After 31 days and about 15 emails to someone named Patrick Babaian from planyouridea.com I got a 26 page piece of crap. Grammar mistakes misspellings, missing and misleading information.

It was sad because they left information from the last guys plan in my plan. You could tell it is a chop shop. I also say an add on monster.com for planyouridea.com business plan writer. It paid $10 per hour. We lost $1099 on this scam, it was our savings, it was everything we had left. Patrick Babaian and planyouridea.com took it an ran away like the thieves they are.

Va

More PlanYourIdea.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      17th of Dec, 2008

I have to completely disagree with this person. I purchased a business and marketing plan for $749 and received an excellent product in return. The individual assigned to my account was quite knowledgeable about the food and beverage industry (the plan was for a cafe/restaurant). I received a call from my writer the day after I ordered, he sent me the paperwork I had to fill out and took it from there. It took him about a month to write the business plan, and about two weeks to get me the marketing plan... but then again it took me about two weeks to get the information back to him. Plan your idea was very pleasant to work with, from the time they took my order over the phone to when they delivered the product. I think planyouridea is a good company to work with and I will recommend them and work with them again.