Planet Ford / terrible experience
I saw an ad from planet ford stating 50% off Texas Editions F150, .so my wife & I went there. We bought one. I did not note until later that the rebate they gave me was only 28%. I know I should have walked away from deal, but did not note the rebate was not as advertised. I called later & spoke with one of their 'smoke & mirrors" guy who explained the 50% off only applied to f150's under the tent. I never saw a tent & salesperson never told me "look under the tent for real savings."
We love the truck just hate it that deceptive business practices are used. The smoke & mirrors guy admitted everybody else does it so they have to play same game. Corporate ethics demand only strong survive.. look at current economic crisis! Beware if you go to Planet Ford they employ unethical tactics!! Let the buyer beware!!! I forgot that rule.
More Planet Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Randall Reed's Planet Ford (Humble) - planet ford =horrible service 
- Randall Reeds Planet Ford - awful experience 
- Planet Ford - overcharged 
- Planet Ford 45 - I fell I must warn people 
- Randall Redd's Planet Ford Spring, Texas - non refunded money
- Randall Reed's Planet Ford - deceptive practices
- Randall Reed's Planet Ford - diesel truck service
- Randall Reed's Planet Ford - poor customer service and refusal to deliver goods purchased
- Planet Ford - work in vehicle
- Planet Ford - service department scam