Planet DVD Store / hart to hart - the complete tv series on dvd

I orderd hart to hart - the complete tv series on dvd. All I got was a box with 24 dvd's from china whith copies wich I should have better made on my own... I wrote mail after mail and after a commend at a rating-site I got a mail...

"please keep in mind an official dvd collection has never been released for this series and what you received was a collectors/fan version."

Never read a better joke

I asked to read their product-descriptions... Next time I try to get dvd's from stores like this I try to get more informations before I order...

People be careful where you try to buy...

Bu

Comments

• Lo
      14th of Mar, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - order
    Planet DVD Store
    planetdvdstore.com

I ordered a series from this store. I have tried to contact them by e-mail but they do not reply. I have sent 4 E-mails and have had no reply. There is no address on the site and no phone number for contact. Has anyone ever received an order from them?

• Sk
      15th of Mar, 2009

Since they are in China I doubt the BBB will do anything.
    Report them to the MPAA. They cooperate with the Chinese and other countries to curb film piracy.

• Aw
      16th of Mar, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - Junk Products

Wish I had discovered this site before placing my order.

As stated elsewhere, this company ships poor quality, homemade recordings off live TV. All DVDs are pirated, shipped directly from China.

Save your money, don't buy from Plant DVD Store.com.

• Vi
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - DVD's are poor quality & copyright infringment
    Planet dvd Store
    planetdvdstore.com

I agree with all you folks. They are scam artists. I ordered Third Watch DVD set & the picture qualify is very poor & bootlegged from TV channels i.e. A&E, TV14 etc. Cannot find address or phone # on their website. I wish I would have read this website before ordering. Their DVD's were sent from China with no return address.

• Ag
      20th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order with them on marcah 9, 2009 for the FBI and 12 o'clock high. Their website stateed the the DVD sets were in stock and ready to ship. As of March 20, 2009 my order still shows processed, nothing has been shipped. I contacted them by e-mail and informed them that if the merchandise was not in stock to cancel my order and make preparation for refund, and if I did not hear any response by 4:00PM EST I would contact my charge card company to reverse the charges. I have not heard from them, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company to reverse the charges. I also told Planet DVD Store that I have seen the complaints against their company, and that they way they have handled my order I was inclined to believe the individuals who hve filed them.

• Bi
      25th of Mar, 2009

According to my credit card co., phone # is 778-282-8099, however I keep getting messages that differ and sound live saying they are closed today... I got double billed for same merchandise, no shipping advise, website down, etc.

• Pa
      26th of Mar, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - Pirated Garbage
    Ireland
    planetdvdstore.com

This company is a Chinese front. If you're after pirated copies of extremely poor quality at top prices then deal with this company.

31st of Mar, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - Horrible quality
    Sally Chattin
    Lakehead
    California

I too have had a deplorable experience with the Planet DVD Store. I spent $70 for Murder She Wrote dvds and out of 24 episodes so far, only 4 were watchable and one had a commercial in it!

Three complaints to them have generated no response, so I'm hoping my credit card will reverse the charges.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

• Mi
      1st of Apr, 2009

The site is now "down" ---too bad it was after I spent almost $300.00 on DVD's which I have not received.
    I gues I will have to contact my credit card company too to dispute the charges. :(

• Lo
      1st of Apr, 2009

Has anyone been able to find the address for PlanetDVD store. If you can send your dvds back you can get it off your credit card.

• Bo
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - did not receive order
    Planet dvd store
    Branch
    Louisiana

I ordered the complete box set of The Fall Guy about a month ago and never received anything. I was charged for the produce and noticed that the website was removed and they will not return my email. I am planning to take legal action against this company. If anyone has any ideas about doing this please contact me at blbmiller@yahoo.com.

• Re
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I ordered the Tales from the Crypt seasons (all 7) on March 18th, today is April 3rd and nothing has arrived. I emailed them twice and asked for a tracking number and no reply??? This is poor and very unprofessional and I would tell everyone that they are full of ???? bunch of fraudulent rip-off. Bad way to conduct business... This isn't over!!!

4th of Apr, 2009

This company is ridiculous. Their number is 778-282-8099, but they say not to leave a message. I'd say everyone should call and leave them messages! The dvds I got from them are clearly bootlegged, and I will take this to the Feds if I have to. My bank is already disputing the charge for me. Good luck to all of you in getting your money back. Shame on Amazon.com for letting these people partner with them.

4th of Apr, 2009

Forget that. You can dispute it through your credit card without sending it back by letting them know that it was illegally copied. Check out the phone number 778-282-8099. If you can find the owner to that phone number you can find the address to that company.

• Fj
      5th of Apr, 2009
    Planet Dvd Store - Poor quality of product received

I ordered the DVD collection of the show Family Matters from the above online stores. I received the product, however, the dvds was very poor quality. I have tried to contact the company several time with no response. I would like to return this product for a refund, however I do not have a return address.

• In
      5th of Apr, 2009

I agree with you. I order the complele 227 series (constisting of 5 seasons). i It was $197.00 on sale for $99.99. I was more than happy to make the purchase. It took longer than I expected it to take to received it. But nevertheless, it arrived with the labels falling off a VHS plastic case. The graphics was in black and white. It was of extreme poor quality. The dvds skipped and can only play in one of my dvd players. Also, the episodes were not complete. Then to make matters worse, it started showing commercials!!! Then I noticed the TV-1 Logo in the upper left corner. Which means it was taped from television then recorded to dvd. What's even worse, I purchased this using my banking card. I now feel if they're this crooked, I should close my account. I'm so frustrated and have never been had like this. I do plan to do all I can to get my money back and report these people.

• De
      6th of Apr, 2009

I agree, I m going to inform the internet fraud to take legal action against this sit. I have ordered a BOX DVD set for which i paid $104/- and i still have not received. they have removed my account. I cant believe that a site like this is in operation over the internet and the Law is doing nothing about it. Everything possible must be done to have this site removed from the internet and our money refunded back to our credit cards.

• Br
      6th of Apr, 2009

Tell me where to report this fraud at
    I also brouth the Carol Burnett dvds and
    have not recieved them This company is a fraud

9th of Apr, 2009

ONE FINAL ATTTEMOT I ORDERED FROM THE OTHER SITE, THEY ALL WERE DEFECTIVE I MAILED THEM THE FACTS NO REPLIES AND THEN I CALLED MY BANK AND GOT A FULL FEE AND ALL CHARGES WERE REFUNDED THEY ARE ALLSCAMMERS AND CHEATERS DONOT BUY FROM THEM

9th of Apr, 2009

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THESE BEFORE THE PREMIERES ON THE REAL USA DVD'S AND THOUGHT I SHOULD REPORT THEM TO THE FBI OR THE AUTHORITIES BUT I GOT EVEN AND THAT IS THE TASTE IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO GET EVEN AND PAY THEM THEIR OWN MEDICINE OR IS IT GIVE THEM THEIR OWN MEDICINE/ EITHER WAY I AM WITH BANK OF AMERICA AND HAVE BEEN IN A LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH TIS BAMNK ANDD THEY ARE THE BEST THEY DO THE BEST THEY ARE NOT LLIKE WAMU WHO CHEAT OU AND OU HAVE TO BEG THEM TO REFUND THE FUNDS THEY STOLE FROM ME SO I EVEN EPORTED THE GIRL ANGELA AT THE FLETVCHER AVE LOCATION OF WAMU AND THE ONE I REPORTE TO SAID HE WAS SORY WHAT COPULD HE DO RIGHT OKAY I HOPE THEY CLOSE THE LOCATION OF ALL WAMU BANKS AND SUNTRUST THEY ARE FRAUIDSTERS AND RUDE PEPLE I HOPE THEY ALL GO DOWN THE BANKRUPT WA AND BANK OF AMERICA CAN BE THE ONLY BACK BESIDES THE WACHOVIA AND WELLS FARG AND CHARLES SCHWAUB