SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Planet Beach / Planet beach candle

Elmwood, LA, United States Review updated:

I have been a long time member of planet beach and recently purchased several of their candles. I had one lit in my bedroom and went thru and saw it was out I assumed it had gotten blown out. When I got to the candle it was empty and the jar was charred black. I went to pick it up and it had melted on top of my brand new chest of drawers and burnt a very deep stain in the wood. Thank goodness I was home and it was a real piece of furniture (Not pressboard) as it could have started a fire. I went to the salon and showed the container and pictures to the manager who called the owner and told her. I asked that she call me after the manager asked what it was I hoped to gain from this. Had this been an old piece of furniture I would not have care other than to let the salon know of the possibilities of problems and dangers with the candles. I asked to have my dresser fixed or replaced as it was only 6 months old (I just paid it off on friday). I never received a call from anyone and today I went in and was told that there is a warning label on the bottom of the candle and she was not liable for any damages. And that was it. I have registered a complaint with planet beach on line and requested someone from the corporate office contact me. I'll keep you updated to any changes

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Pl
      16th of Apr, 2012

    Hello, Thank You for your concern. I do apologize for the furniture that was lost in this situation. I can understand that would be a very frustrating situation after just recently paying the piece of furniture off.

    My name is Michael and I am an employee at the corporate office. I would like to assist you in getting help. In order to receive the best possible response to this situation please contact us directly at customer.[protected]@planetbeach.com. Again, I apologize on behalf of the spa and the faulty candle.

    0 Votes

Post your comment