Pizza Hut / fired

1 1935 E big horn ave worland Wy 82401United States Review updated:

My name is Monica Nelson. I am a 16 year old girl, I'm currently in the process of getting my ged, and being fully emancipated from my parents. Due to lack of a stable home. I started working at Pizza Hut at the end of October, early November as a sever. The last shift i worked was 4:45pm - 9:15pm on Sunday, the 3rd of February. As far as I was aware, and was told. The schedule would be posted Tuesday night, as normal. When I called today, the following Tuesday to be informed I was taken off the schedule by a coworker who answered the phone. This puts me in an awkward position because I was never informed of my firing or given any reason to why. My gm, Austin Underwood, is not at work due to injury. I also don't have a way to contact him. I just find this very unprofessional and discrimination. I was fully capable of preforming my job. And consistently punctual, since my last call out, at the beginning of my job, 2 months ago.

Mo
Feb 5, 2019

Comments

• Su
      5th of Feb, 2019

Call and ask for the manager.

• Mo
      5th of Feb, 2019

@SubSquirrel I did try to contact them but they said that they fired me because i stole a customers phone.This is not true. I did find it and I did play games on it and yeah did spend money on the games when I signed into my own Facebook account. The customer asked if they found my phone and my manager said no then I returned the phone in the lost and found and the customer came because they said they would call her husband on his phone if hers was found. A few days later they found out that they were charged for facebook games. It was my account and they said that I stole their phone. I returned it the next day after playing games on my facebook account. Their fault for being careless.

Best Best Advice +4 Votes

@Monica J NeIson "I did find it and I did play games on it."

I just lost all respect for you.

How is this a better place than with your parents?

I believe you are 16. You are too young to know what discrimination is.

5th of Feb, 2019

You are young and uneducated. There is no discrimination here.

• Km
      6th of Feb, 2019

I don't know this may qualify as discrimination since this is something only you stupid millennials would do and expect it not to be a problem or terminatable offense. Anyone with a non millennial brain know if you find a cellphone the maximum you can do is answer it if it should ring incase it's the owner of the phone trying to find it.

• Fi
      7th of Feb, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Or you an also call the people on the contact list and tell them that whoever owns this phone lost it and have them tell the owner where to pick it up.

8th of Feb, 2019

@First Born Triplet Sometimes that is easier said than done. If the phone has a lock on it you can't do a thing until someone calls the phone looking for it

People nowadays don't think logically when they lose stuff anymore. They stand there crying.

• Su
      6th of Feb, 2019

You found a cellphone. Instead of trying to find the owner, you played online games for a fee. You returned the phone when the owner called to report it missing.

This is called theft. You stole her cellphone minutes, and used her phone to rack up charges. You should have turned it in. Of all you could do on a cellphone, you chose to play a game that costs money.

I’d file charges of theft. They were careless. You stole, lied and now are angry that you were caught. I’m glad you lost your job and hope the details are on your record.

Think home was bad? Wait until juvenile detention. Lol. Big Bertha will don a strap on and make you call her mommy. You’ll have tongue spasms from overuse.

• Mi
      8th of Feb, 2019

@SubSquirrel SubSquirrel, if you click on both Monica J. Nelson postings, both the complaint letter and the "confession to playing video games" you will see it is 2 different accounts. It's a notorious troll here with an ridiclous number of accounts he/she/it uses to troll people. Their favorite thing to do is create an account with the exact same username as the letter writer and write ridiclous "confessions" such as they beat their children, hit their wives, etc. Sometimes it's funny, especially if the letter writer is complaining about something crazy, but it's gotten tiresome after years of them repeatedly doing it. I blame this website because they should make each account a unique username and not allow people to use the exact same username as another person.

8th of Feb, 2019

@Mike EV But both accounts have the same grammar style. Also i don't consider that trolling. Most of these people deserve too have someone pretend to be them. Especially idiots who cry discrimination without knowing what the word means.

7th of Feb, 2019

I wonder how you are getting your GED with your sentence structure. For example. "Due to lack of a stable home." Is a sentence fragment. Learn to use commas to avoid this.

8th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy How is her situation now more stable?

Seriously she must be stupid. Children can now call CPS and report their parents. Duh.

She wanted freedom, she should have enough sense to show she can support herself. Playing around with a stranger's phone is not proof she can support herself.

How did she know if that phone had unlimited data? If it didn't and she made them go over their limit, she owes them the $moneu she made the phone spend on the extra data being used.

8th of Feb, 2019

@Mrs Bean i was not saying her situation is stable. I was just quoting her sentence fragment. Lol She posted the sentence

"due to a lack of a stable home" herself. Just asking her how she is going to earn a GED with grammar like that. I am surprised she made it out of fifth grade even with sentence structures like that. I am wondering how someone this stupid will earn her GED. And she should pay for any extra charges.

She herself seems unstable and it does not matter where she goes, she will still be unstable. Now that she lost her job i wonder if she is going to go back to her parents.

8th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy I know. Just digging you. And I wasn't actually saying that to you but to the situation. Love to know what type of dwelling she is residing in.

8th of Feb, 2019

That is a fake troll account stating that she stole/took a customer's phone. The fake account uses a capital "i" instead of a lower case "L" in the last name Nelson. There are a couple of people who think that it is funny to do that on various complaint letters. Just click on the name linking to their profile: the one commenting on the phone did not write the complaint and only has a comment - and it is easy to see the letter switch as well.

8th of Feb, 2019

@Bellamie Well, granted you can't have two accounts on a site with the same name you have to get creative.

8th of Feb, 2019

@Bellamie I doubt it since both posters have the same grammar structure. But you could be right. But notice both have the same grammar style as well?