Pixmania / Shady company

I have been utterly appalled by the service pixmania has given me. The screen of my product stops working so I send it back to them TWO MONTHS LATER they email me to say that it is going 10 cost me £125 to fix my product which was under warranty. Not only that but they will not give me back my product without me having to pay up, which I want to try and repair myself because obviously the warranty isn't worth squat. Don't deal with these people under any circumstances, I would rather slit my own throat than deal with these, "people, " again.

Da

Comments

• Ke
      11th of Jun, 2008

Al purchasers beware:
    below is a direct transcript of my engagemetn with Pixmainia - which came recommended - but absolutely not in my opinion - see below for your own view. They were a joke outfit, and I am the loser, as I still dont have my product.

Quotes :

"hello:
    further to my previous email, I wish to inform you that I have been trying to re-send the documents (sensitive personal data) this morning for the past hour, but there is no reply from your fax machine. I cant understand how you can conduct your business in this way. Please respond to my email and offer me reassurance that my transaction has been processed.

kevin malone to m.derby

show details Jun 10 (1 day ago) [pixmaniascan.jpg]

Hello:
    further to my previous emails. attached is the document I sent you yesterday, and tried to send you today by fax (without success today). You now have no excuse not to process this order without any further delays or incompetence.

bando_top_focus

accueilpixdvd-jeux-videopixphoto-camescopepixinformatiquepixtelephonie-pd a-gpspiximage-sonpixaccessoires-consommablespixelectro-menagerpixenfants-jouetspix

You purchased your item by Credit Card on www.pixmania.com.

In order to validate the details you entered on our site, please send us a copy of the documents below, stating your order number CCL084846768, to m.derby@pixmania.com or by fax to + 33 1 45 01 36 69:

* A copy of your passport or driving licence
    * A utility bill matching your delivery address (gas, electricity or landline telephone bill. Please note that mobile telephone bills will not be accepted).

These documents are required for payment security purposes and are essential to approve your order.

We cannot proceed with your order without this information.

We hope to be able to process your order soon. Thank you for your understanding.

www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/c_action/faq_clients/index.html-

PIXmania is part of the Fotovista group.
    www.fotovista.com
    bando_bot

Hi:
    Im sorry to say your sales service has been absolutely shambolic. This product better be shiipped right away, and better reach me by tomorrow at the latest. Im bitterly disappointed in the treatment Ive recieved from you.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Mark Derby wrote:

Dear Sir,

Still don't have the fax maybe if you sen dit by e-mail using jpeg or pdf it'll be easier.Thanks

De : kevin malone [mailto:kvnmalone@gmail.com]
    Envoyé : lundi 9 juin 2008 15:21
    À : m.derby@pixmania.com
    Objet : Re: Order No. CCL084846768

hi:
    please confirm that this has been dispatched.
    thanks.

www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/c_action/faq_clients/index.html-

PIXmania is part of the Fotovista group.
    www.fotovista.com

bando_bot

Forward

Mark Derby
    Dear Sir, I received your documents thankyou, your order will be validated as...

7:43 AM (15 hours ago)
    kevin malone to Mark

show details 12:19 PM (11 hours ago)

Hello:
    can you please tell me why my order has not yet been validated and shipped. this is totally unsatisfactory. I am going away on 2 weeks holidays on friday, and I need the delivery in advance of this trip. Please let there be no further delays, and please give me an explanation for what is going on with your service.
    Kevin