Pivotal Payments / Contract cancellation problems

1 200 Broadhollow Road, Suite 207, 11747Melville, NY, United States
Phone: (187) 746-2748

I signed up with Pivotal Payments when I was setting up payment processing system for my business. While surfing the web and comparing prices of different similar service providers I came to a conclusion that the one from Pivotal Payments was the cheapest one. It was enough for me to start using their service and so I did. Few months into the use everything seemed fine and was working as expected but after half a year of being a client of Pivotal I discovered that there are many other companies today that offer even lower priced payment processing service. I contacted customer support of Pivotal Payments and explained them this situation, I asked if it is possible to lower the prices to the similar level of other service providers but was told that it won't going to happen. After that conversation I decided to cancel my contract and here's were interesting thing happened. They told me that in order to cancel my contract I will have to pay cancellation fee which I wasn't counting on and honestly didn't even know about it. I told that I don't recall them mentioning this fee in such situation but they pointed out that it is written in the contract. I believe that it is their fault for not mentioning this possible outcome when I was asking them about their service. Such things need to be specifically cleared for customers... I don't recommend Pivotal Payments to anyone.

Ch