Pimsleur Approachrepeatedly billed for something I did not ask for

My child asked to buy two CDs for $9.99 each of foreign language instruction, one for Japanese and one for Egyptian Arabic. I gave her the go ahead. Since then we've been charged $256 in several payments for a "Gold series" which was supposedly left on our doorstep by the mailman. I have one box of tapes and CDs, but no trace of the others which were supposedly mailed. Regardless, we never asked for this, the website advertising the CDs did not mention signing up for anything, just the CDs.

Li
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Jan 20, 2015

I want to make an update, apparently my child took advantage of my giving her permission and ordered over $200 in CD's and DVD's.

Jan 20, 2015

I will try one more thing the extra material was delivered to me. My daughter took advantage of my giving her permission to go ahead.

Jan 20, 2015

She ordered several items 12 items in total and lied to me saying she only ordered the two stated items.

• Ru
      Jan 20, 2015

Well if your child is being dishonest and ordered things behind your back you need to discuss this with her not pimsleur. Not their fault you did not teach your daughter the difference between what is right and what is wrong.