PictureMe / Wrong passport pohtos
I took a picture at PictureMe studio at Walmart (Central, SC).
The photographer took a picture of me with Polaroid camera for the US Passport. After taking a picture, she just gave a raw photo to me without cutting it into 2 x 2 inch size.
As you know, the Passport photo size should be 2 x 2 inches.
She said, the photos should be cut at the post office. It seems weird to me, but I went to the post office at Central, SC. The officer at the post office said the size of the photos is wrong and it does not meet the Passport photo regulation. So the photos can not be cut in the cutting machine.
So, I went back to the PictureMe studio at Walmart and asked a refund for this. She refused. Instead, she can take another picture. I asked her to cut the photos (2x2 inch size) here. She admitted that she does not have that 2x2 cutting outline so she sent me to the post office.
I said, if a new photo is wrong again, then what should I do? She said, then take another photo until it meets the passport regulation and size. I said, then back and forth from post office and walmart again and again. It is ridiculous. I said, I want to talk to her supervisor. She refused. Instead, she called someone by herself. She talked (looks like her supervisor) for a while.
I also shopped some food. So, I can not wait there anymore.
So, I had to put the food at my refrigerator at home.
I came back to PictureMe. She said, the supervisoer approved the refund. But, she asked me to show my Driver's license.
(I paid cash). She wants to keep my photos. I asked her to shred my photo. Before she took a photo, she asked my home address/phone and email.
Now, she got all my personal information including my mug shot photos, email, driver's license, home telephone, etc. I have never experienced this kind of lousy service.
I am really wondering if passport photos should be cut at post office.
So, when you take a picture at walmart,
it is advised to double-check if they can cut photos into 2 x 2 inch size and they can meet the US passport regulations although their ad clearly says they meet the regulation.
More PictureMe Complaints & Reviews
- Picture Me Photo Studio At Walmart - Costs of pictures & package sizes 
- Pictureme Portrait Studios Walmart - phtots online 
- Picture Me Studios cpi corporation - unfair treatment of employees 
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (CPI) - Unprofessional, shady practices 
- Picture Me Studio - Price, quality 
- Picture Me - graduation pictures 
- Picture me portrait studio - never received pictures I paid for 
- Picture Me Portrait Studios - never got my pictures 
- Picture Me Studio - where is my photos or money 
- portrait studio picture me - very rude