Picture Me Studios / Walmart / Terrible service!

The representative /photographer was great but the equipment was outdated/ not working properly. You are supposed to be able to review your pics before you order them but the computer images were distorted and the color on the screen was either all blue or all fuschia! Please up date the equipment for these people!!

Comments

10th of Apr, 2008

THE SERVICE AND MY PIC WAS GREAT.

16th of Apr, 2008

I think that the walmart picture me portrait studio did a great job taking our family pictures, I went there thinking i was just going to buy yhe introductory offer but the photographer did such a great job i bought a package.

keep up the great work!!!

The hause family

• Ka
      17th of Apr, 2008

I love Walmart! The pictures are always at good quality! I am one of the loyal customers. Keep up the good work!

• Ke
      18th of Apr, 2008

The photographer was really sweet and PATIENT too! My 3 month old decided to get fussy and she tried her best to take the best picture he would allow! I have always been happy with my portraits and GREATLY appreciated the one time I did have a problem with a photographer, the sensitivity and handling of the situation through corporate was superb!

• De
      18th of Apr, 2008

I had my daughters senior pix done at walmart in stephenville, tx walmart, the photographer was "James". He worked with my daughter very well and we had excellent photos, very original, and picture perfetc. Kudos James
    Sincerely Debbie Morton

• Gw
      19th of Apr, 2008

I love Walmarts Picture Me place there great . The lady we had got the kids to do what they were suppose to do and they were all happy and there pictures always come out great .Ive got there pictuers down scince they were babies up here and will continue.

• Ri
      21st of Apr, 2008

The Portrait studio in Walmart in Dothan al was great! They got my son to smile and his photo was great thank you...

22nd of Apr, 2008

i think they are great but it would be much better if they get new back grounds

• Ru
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Krista was great with the Baby... But 2 - 3 weeks is way to long in this age of photography to have to wait for your Pictures. Also I would agree with the others about the Backgrounds. I don't think that I will be back... I would rather pay more to get them back sooner... Babies change so fast...

24th of Apr, 2008

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I TOOK MY GRANDBABY FOR HER FIRST PICTURES AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS PATIENT AND VERY GOOD. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WAY THE PICTURES CAME OUT.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WAL-MART.
    JEANETTE

24th of Apr, 2008

i love the pictures and the lady was super nice.

26th of Apr, 2008

My sister and I had a mother and daughter portrait taken last week for mothers day. My mom is up there in age and the photographer was wonderful what a nice experience it was for us! Thanks Traverse City Wal-mart pictureMe stuido. Job well done! Chelene

• Me
      26th of Apr, 2008

the photographer was good but the backgrounds are old and out dated and it does take a long time to get the pictures back.
    my biggest complaint is that no matter when you go to get pics taken it seams like the photographer tries to tell you they are to busy to take them...this is the 3rd time this has happened to me

• Ta
      29th of Apr, 2008

I just returned from having my grandbabies pictures made at the Walmart in Decatur. They are 1 month, 9 months, and 20 months, your employee KELLY was super! She stayed positive and very pleasant throughout the entire challenging process. She is a trooper and an asset to your company.
    I do think 2 to 3 weeks is a long time to wait for our pictures to get back to us. I also think they need to upgrade their equipment with some digital computers and cameras. Thanks Kelly!!!

• Lo
      30th of Apr, 2008

The photographer was ok... but just because i did not have the the e-mail coupon print out because i do not have a printer... i had the codes all wrote down... and still could not the discounts... that is not right... i was in the Wal=Mart in Prinstion, IL...

• Vi
      4th of May, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHER WAS FRIENDLY MY DAUGHTER HAD A GOOD TIME THE PICS TURNED OUT GREAT

4th of May, 2008

I am absolutley livid! How can you close the Jackson MI PictureMe! Studio? I am outraged! I have been going there since they opened and have always recieved the best care and always walked out of there spending an arm and a leg LOL. I am so disappointed that I may never go to another one again considering the price of gas and the closest ones are at least 20-30 miles away! Shame on you Wal-Mart and shame on you CPI for allowing such an atrosity to happen. I spoke to the manager of the studio and she kindly explained to me she would be transfering to the Lake Lansing store and strangly encouraged us to go there, but who can afford it? She was always a very kind woman and never had an issue, or at least never let it show. I have always had Katie take my pictures and I will never go to another! BRING JACKSON STUDIO BACK!!!

• Si
      6th of May, 2008

The photographer was nice and friendly. my daughter and I had a good time. being a first time customer i was pleased with the service. I'll be back again! GREAT JOB PATTI.

• Co
      6th of May, 2008

My experience getting my 7 mos daughter's picture made was terrible. The man taking pictures does not know how to handle babies and take a good picture. I almost picked her up and walked out, I was very upset with him. I also was very dissapointed I have to wait as long as we do for the pics. Target was much faster.
    The backgrounds used were the same ones they used 7 years ago with my nephew. I would like to use picture me again because it is close and convienient, but not if I have another experience like last time.
    Thank you.

• Ed
      6th of May, 2008

i took my doughter alondra on 05-05-08 on white lane walmar to take her firs photos and jane was relly patien with her, she made her laugh and she looked so cute, i really liked the poses she took. but the computer images were not clear and i want to know if there is a web site i can go to see her poses clear.anyone plwase send me a message. thanks edith