Physicians Mutual Insurance / Cancellation
Stay away from this company. . Physicians mutual insurance co. . . My insurance was cancelled because i was late with 2 payments even though i've been with the company for 15 years now. I had to change banks after my father passed away (We had a checking account together because he had alzheimers. It was through this process that i had to make sure everything was set up before i made a payment. I got a letter from them asking me to set up automatic withdrawal from my new bank. . . So i did. But when they received my application for it they didn't accept it because my insurance had lapsed. . But never bothered to tell me about it. So when i seen that my payments weren't getting withdrawn. . . I emailed them. . . And that's when they told me it had lapsed. When i tried to explain that it wasn't all my fault, they didn't want to hear that and still cancelled my policy!!!
Since then, i've found out that i'm not the only person that they've done that to!!!
More Physicians Mutual Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Physicians Mutual Insurance - Dental ins.plan
- Physicians Mutual Insurance - 90 day waiting period
- Physicians Mutual Insurance - Life Insurance Policy
- Physicians Mutual Dental Insurance - Not paying claim
- Physicians Mutual Insurance Company - unethical behavior
- Physicians Mutual/AARP - health insurance scam