Phoenix Ice Cream Plant / safeway inc

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Safeway Ice cream plant in phoenix it has been one of the worse places to work in my entire life as a worker, because they don`t appreciate your job as an employee and they treat you with so mach harassment than I never seen something like this before I`m going to tell you everything in a few words for( 0 to 10 I gave them -10 is that simple.)

More Phoenix Ice Cream Plant Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      25th of Sep, 2009

I agree. I was wrongfully terminated last year. Because I was very sick. They wouldn't cut me a break.

• Pi
      30th of Oct, 2009
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Amen... I am a current employee. I am soon to be ex employee. this company doesnt give a # about its workers like in the beggining

13th of May, 2013

They basically asked me steal from another company to help their facility when they didn't want to pay for these gaskets that cost more than the ones they had. They also wanted to transfer me to graveyard permanently and refused. My mistake was telling them I was looking for another job. Sonn after they wrongfully terminated me after someone else made a mistake. I had made a mistake a few weeks earlier that cost $120 and used that against me. Someone made a $10, 000 mistake by putting ice cream mix in a dirty tank. they falsified documents to cover it up and they pulled back the mix to the mixing room and filled into a clean tank to avoid dumping the mix. That facility uses alot of cost-cutting measures to save/make a buck and refuses to make the necessary investments to reduce errors.

26th of Jun, 2017

I worked HTST/Mix Room and made a single mistake with minimal cream loss about 50 gallons and got fired. No previous related mistakes or write ups leading up to the termination. The plant director called me and thanked me for my 5 years of hard work and told me that my services were no longer needed. Just like that. PIC is a turd circling the bowl.

28th of Jun, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Joe ramos is a fat disgusting pig and the biggest [censor] in the world!!!

28th of Jun, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Night shift boss is a real [censor] pos.

26th of Jul, 2017

I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!
    "Phx Ice Cream is a turd circling the bowl, it's just a matter of time"
    The mix room is a 50 pound sugar bag dumping nightmare. REVOLVING DOOR CRAPHOLE.
    Those idiots need to switch to non-gmo liquid sugar already available through their supplier MARIANI.
    I will now resume to my ice cold beer.
    Cheers, y VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

1st of Aug, 2017

Greg Esquer at Phoenix Ice Cream is a punk [censor] and a damn liar. Burn in Hell Greg.

18th of Aug, 2017

Safeway Phoenix Ice Cream Management are a bunch of LIARS and go to any extent to keep ex-employees from getting unemployment benefits.
    I pray for that plant to get shut down by FDA.
    PIC RURD CIRCLING THE BOWL!

1st of Sep, 2017

JW how is your back? How does it feel to be a bag monkey in that mix room? Dont let that turd hole job put you into a wheelchair. Get out while you can still walk.
    I see that walking turd Joe Ramos either got canned or could not take it anymore and is out of there. Who is actually the Facilitator in that dept?
    Hahaha

19th of Dec, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Hey Max, How's it going?

@Mysteriousitch28 Can you be more specific

19th of Dec, 2017

@the one above all shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

1st of Jan, 2018

I have your ledge swinging right here punk.

1st of Jan, 2018

Why dont you come and get it boy see if you are tuff enough

1st of Jan, 2018

Better yet go lump some bags in that turd mixroom

Phoenix Ice Cream is a Turd cirling the bowl

2nd of Jan, 2018

Marvel comics fan I know who you are.
    See you around.

• On
      10th of Apr, 2018

I'm a former employee that QUIT. Management here is a joke. No wonder they have a high turnover rate. Greg Esquer and Brown are something else.