Phenom Healthwild raspberry keton

I ordered this "free" trial for £2.95 on 31st March 2017. I received a confirmation email which said

"If you made a trial purchase, you can cancel your subscription easily online at any time!"

No where did it mention that you would be charged further if you kept the product or charged for cancelling. Once you ordered you received an email which stated:

"If you made a trial order purchase, you've been automatically enrolled in our time-saving Delivery Program. At the end of your 15-day trial period your Visa ending 0341 will be charged the value of your trial order. Every 30 days thereafter, you'll be sent a refill order using your Visa on file. We offer a 30-day guarantee. Should you decide for any reason that you do not wish to keep the product, you may return it for a full refund, less the cost of shipping & handling. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer."

So I cancelled but they still charged me £38.71 for cancelling a "free trial".

The company does not answer emails or the telephone. Is this 'legal' or can I reclaim my money? They do not print any monetary information on emails but money came out of my account in the name of 'Pinnacle of life' the same as the original £2.95 amount.

They are a scam company and should be stopped. I have the original emails should and don't know how to attach them but can send them on request.

De
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

• Al
      May 15, 2017

I foolishly did the same and cancelled, but rang my bank this morning to stop all payments to this company. If for some reason payments do still come out, I'm covered and bank will refund payments to me.

• He
      Jul 03, 2017

This company is obviously very dodgy and this is scam. It should be stopped.

• Wi