Petco / fraud and cheating

Today I went to the grand opening of our new PETCO and after gather all the products and standing in the long line... one of their reps told me I need to become a member... if I did not then I would not get any discounts... what discounts the prices were high... I started to fill it out and omitted my address and she said they needed it or "NO DISCOUNTS"... I asked why do they need my address?... "so we can send you coupons and newsletters" was her response. Outraged I left without purchasing the items and headed to my local KMart and bought my supplies without the hassle of forms or them filling my mailbox with all their trash. Our world is filled with too much unnecessary trash and plastic cards. We don't need a PETCO in Kona... go back to the mainland! I know some people who are originally from the mainland may think otherwise... if they do they can go back with PETCO too! One less Consumer.

Va

Comments

• Ji
      9th of Jan, 2010

I got sucked into their PALS program and have regretted it ever since. It's a total scam.