Personal Creations / Do not order from them

1 United States

Currently I am on maternity leave from delivering a baby less than 3 weeks ago, so I thought the proper venue to still get an adequate gift for my husband would be to order online. I found a site called personalcreations.com and found two great items to make our Valentine's Day special and show him how much I appreciate him. I ordered my items in time for GUARANTEED SHIPPING by the holiday, and I was contacted on that Thursday letting me know that my order was on hold due to them needing more information. After speaking with a customer service rep, I was informed that they could send my items out expedited shipping, but due to there still needing to be personalization I would not receive my items by the holiday. WHAATT??!! It's little hokey to get the item on the following Wednesday if it is a Valentine's gift. My holiday is now ruined, and this was to be our first Valentine's Day after being married and I wanted to get him something that was special, well thought out and from the heart. Thanks to personalized creations my day is ruined!!

Mi