Perkins Restaurantrestaurant smell

While on a business trip on 7/16/09, I stopped at your perkins, in edinboro pa. I ordered breakfast.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Edinboro, PAI should have left right then because the smell of the restaurant was so bad I could hardly finash my meal. I am on the road every day and this the worst place for dirt smell I have ever ate at.

Comments

• Dl
      Jul 18, 2009

I understand that it smelled but what is a "dirt" smell?...lol

Aug 05, 2009

I HAVE EATEN AT PERKINS IN RICE LAKE WISCONSIN HIGHWAY 48 EXIT THREE TIMES AND CANNOT BELIEVE THE DIRT THE MENUS WAS SO DIRTY WE DIDN'T WANT TO TOUCH IT . THE TABLE STANDARDS WERE FILTHY, THE GLASS DEVIDERS BETWEEN THE BOOTHS LOOKED AS THOUGH SOMEONE HAD THROWN BEVERAGE ON THEM. WHEN I TOLD THE WAIT STALL ABOUT THE DIRTY MENU HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AND PROCEEDED TO PUT IT BACK IN THE RACK. I DON'T KNOW WHY WE STAYED. WE RETURNED TWO MORE TIMES, WE WILL NOT RETURN AGAIN . I HAVE BEEN AT MANY OTHER PERKINS AND NEVER SEEN ONE AS DIRTY! JOAN SMITH

W5934 CO HWY E

TREGO WI 54888

Sep 09, 2009

I ate a Perkins restaurant in Edinboro PA. Susie and her boyfriend Brian were the cooks and I must say: it was awful. People, ask who is the cook when you first go in. If the waitress says "susie" or "brian" run, and run quick. these people can barely run their own lives, let alone cook in a hygentic way.