Perfume Free Zone / I will NEVER EVER recommend this company to anyone

I researched different perfume companies in order to purchase Paris perfume by Yves St. Laurent at the least expensive price for my daughter for Christmas.

Perfume Free Zone offered the cheapest price with low shipping, so I ordered and paid for it on December 3. Two weeks later, I still had not received it, and when I clicked on the link the company had sent me, it did not show it had ever been mailed. I sent them 3 e-mails requesting information, and still did not hear back from them. I had paid them through Paypal, so I filed a complaint through Paypal. Perfume Free Zone finally sent an e-mail, asking me for another $5 to expedite the shipping in order to receive the item by Christmas. I sent them another e-mail, stating the $5.95 I had already sent them was for USPS priority shipping, and I didn't feel I owed them any more money. (This was on December 19). I received another e-mail saying this $5 was to upgrade the item - a retail package instead of a tester. The e-mail also stated if I sent the extra money right away, the perfume would be mailed the next day (December 20). So I sent the extra $5 on December 19; the perfume was not shipped until December 21 at 3 p.m. I did not receive the item until December 26.
This company also asked me for money for a "Blue Jeans Package" which I didn't even order. When I e-mailed this information back to them, they apologized and withdrew the request.
I escalated the complaint to a claim through Paypal, but because I finally received the item, I couldn't get any satisfaction from this company.
I will NEVER EVER recommend this company to anyone and will certainly never use it again.

More Perfume Free Zone Complaints & Reviews

Plus Perfume Free Zone - Sunglasses

A  29th of Oct, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I experienced the same issue with that company. 235.90 USD lost for me. I live in France so I don't know how to solve this problem quiclky and without spending one more dollar...
D  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have purchased many times from Perfume Free Zone and never had a bad experience and always got what I ordered. They have online customer service which answers within 24 hours.
N  13th of Oct, 2009 by

Perfume Free Zone - Keeping funds and not shipping item
perfume free zone

Perfune was ordered thru PerfumeFreeZone.com and paid for with PayPal. After item didn't arrive, I put a claim in with PayPal, but PerfumeFreeZone.com had closed their account after taking my money. They claimed PayPal scammed them! and kept my funds, so there was nothing they could do. I wouldn't trust this company.
A  9th of Dec, 2009 by
The WORST experince! I ordered two prada handbags, they took more than 30 days to arrive and they came from China with Chinese labels all over the box. They where indeed fake. I returned them ontime and I NEVER received my credit of $950 back. Some guy named Chuck gave me the runaround for more than two months. They are Crooks! Don't buy from them! Its been more than 10 months and I am still waiting for my money!
D  23rd of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Amazing how people state someone is a scam and have not even purchased anything. They slam a company with no evidence or facts and are easy to yell bad things without any basis. I have been buying their BUY 2 GET 1 FREE HANDBAG FOR $100. I send them a money order or wire transfer as there is a paper trail and this company has been an authorized Yahoo store for 9 years. I have purchased many bags and my friends are repeat customers. If the company has problems its because of scammers that buy their bags, use them and return them with the blessing of the credit card companies which don't honor the merchants return policy. Those bad apples ruined the credit card vehicle for all.