Performance Health USA / Ultimate green tea scam!

1 5314 N. 250 West # 300United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-318-0031

This information is for anyone who has been scammed by the distributors of Ultimate Green Tea! The following is the contact info for this company. They are LEGALLY responsible to compensate you for all illegal Credit Card Fraud, that you did NOT authorize! Have your attorney send them a CEASE and DESIST letter and quote Arizona Revised Statutes, ARS *13-2105 and ARS *44-1522.

I hope this helps everyone! You MUST fight back against this type of crime!!!

York Galland, Manager
Performance Health USA, LLC
Paradise Valley Center,
11811 N. Tatum blvd. #3031
Phoenix, AZ 85028

YJG Partners Ltd, A Colorado Limited Partnership
5314 N. 250 West #300
Provo, UT 84604.

Personal PHONE # for York Galland... (contact me personally).

Email: york@residentmap.com.

Comments

• Da
      10th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Product trial amount delivered!
    po box 971090
    www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

The email promotion said a (1) month trial supply of the Green Tea Capsules would be sent for the cost of Shipping/Handling. When the product arrived, it was a (10) capsule bottle. The directions said to take (2) capsules/day, not a month supply. I have canceled the automatic shipment after the 10 day trial period, which would have been almost $100/month for the green tea capsules. I spent an inordinate amount of time to find the web site again and you had to look very hard to find out the cancellation link.

I have written this company an email and offered them an opportunity to make their promotion good. If not, I will do my best to expose their business practices.

• Ri
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Nelglect to cancel product!
    3549 N. University Ave. STE 375
    Provo
    Phone: 1-8-- 597-8514

I ordered a a product called Hoodia Fen on a 10 day trial for 3.00. the agreement was that during the 10 day trial, I could cancel the order. Two days after I received the product i called the company to cancel the order but was never able to get through. a recording kept saying that all employees were busy and to call later. I e-mailed the company telling it I wished to cancel order. Now when I try to e-mail the company, I am told that the time on the server has run out and I am not able tp e-mail but was always told that the server time had run out. In other words, I have not been able to communicate with anyone about canceling product. All I want is for this company to stop sending me shipments of the product as I paid for the trial offer.

• Ke
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Scam and rip off!
    po box 971090
    Phone: 18882898740
    dont' know

Paid a $3.27 shipping fee for a sample of ultimate green tea, then unsubscribe to the website that was shown on my email, well tried to go back to that website and it doesn't let you, then i received a 79.95 dollar fee for green tea, and received a bottle of 60 capsules. First when they say they are gonna send you a fee 30 day trial is a lie, they send 10 pills, so then i try to call them from the number my bank gave me and the mailbox is full and you can not even talk with anyone, so don't do this it is a scam.

• Ro
      12th of Mar, 2008

same thing happened to me THIS IS A SCAM PLEASE DONT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR IMFORMATION

• Sh
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA / Ultimate Green Tea - Unable to reach, would like to unsubscribe!
    3549 N. University Ave STE 375
    Provo
    Phone: Unknown
    www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

I have tried for the last week to unsubscribe receiving this product for 79.95 a month plus shipping and handling. I do not have the money on my credit card. I called the credit card company to find out if there was anything I could do before there nothing I can do until I here from the tea company the website won't even come up. I don't know what I can do...

• De
      13th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a sample order of the Performance Green Tea and after using it, in 2 days it made me very sick. I wrote the company that they should not send any more of this product to me, in case they were trying to put me on some plan that I didn't know about. Today, 2 weeks after I mailed the letter, I received another botlle of this scam junk. If I find that they put this on my credit card I will call my credit card company and have them credit my account and debit Performance Green Tea because I am mailing this bottle back today. This place is obviously very sleezy. They do not include a packing slip with the shipment, so I don't even have their phone no. to complain to them, and that's why I wrote to them.

13th of Mar, 2008

I GOT BILL ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR 79.00 MY DAUGHTER 15 ORDERED THIS PRODUCT IT BETTER BE TAKED OFF MY ACCOUNT OF I WILL TAKE IT TO MY LAWYER. THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT MY KNOWING SANDRA NAY.

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Keep sending after only want sample!
    PO Box 971090
    www.PerformanceHealthUSA.com

I ordered only the sample of the product and they have since sent me two more full bottles of the product and I don't know yet what they have charged to my credit card for it. I need to stop it but they send no information with the pills only the pikks no account number or anything. Don't know how to stop the shipments.

• Br
      14th of Mar, 2008
    Green Tea Performance - HealthUSA - I never ordered this!
    HealthUSA
    2018 Fawcett avenue
    McKeesport
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 412 608 7204
    www.healthusa.com

I ordered the trial size product and was sent another bottle of the ultimate green tea, before my trial size was up! I cancelled my order right after I got my trial size. I do not want this product and I want my money back!!!

14th of Mar, 2008

need to have a refund on my account

• Ju
      17th of Mar, 2008

I've tried to cancel my charge too, even have a cancellation #, but the charge still went thru on my checking account. I just wanted a free sample...

Don't trust this company...

• Co
      17th of Mar, 2008

I ordered the sample of Hoodia Fen and hadn't even had time to use the trial size and was billed and received the next bottle. I can see now that you are a company that just wants to take peoples money. Please take me off your. I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR COMPANY. IF I HAVE TO; I WILL CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. I can't beleive you do this to people. I thought I was the only sucker, but I can see now that there are others. Is your product even real? Should we all go one more step and have it sent to the Attornery General to see if the product is really real. I noticed you use a PO box. Is this so you can refuse the certified letters I have sent to you?

CNB

• Ta
      18th of Mar, 2008

The website given doesn't get where you need to go. There is no phone number to call for cancellation. I agree with other complainants that this is a SCAM.

• Co

Dear Green Tea Customers,
    York Galland is not the owner and frankly is quite angry that his information has been given out. If you wish to cancel from Green Tea, call their customer support center at 888-289-8740. You can call them and cancel during business hours as well as return your product for a refund. Please do not call this York Galland for he is not the person to contact. Thank You, Green Tea Support.

• Br

Dear Green Tea Customers,
    I have been a customer for a few months now. I have enjoyed the product that I have used. The customer support was great when I called them and they were very informative. The Terms state very clearly what needs to be done for cancellations and refunds. It also states very clearly what charges you will receive and when you will be receiving them. Once again, I love this product and I will for sure be continuing to use this product .

• Na
      19th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Can't get ahold of anyone to cancel!
    P.O. Box 971090
    www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

I have not been able to contact anyone by e-mail to stop automatic delivery on the ultimate green tea capsules. I have tried sending an email. But it doesn't get to them, they don't give a phone number. As a matter of fact when I received my trial bottle of green tea capsules it didn't even have a invoice with it.That's when I knew it was a scam. Now the only thing I can do is have my credit card people fight this. I really wish there was a way to stop these scam artists. I got my trial offer off a advertisement for Ophra Winfrey. I'm sure she would be appalled at these people using her good name.

• Li
      19th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Unauthorized charges!
    Performance Health Usa
    California
    Phone: 209 556 8059

I ordered the 10 day free trail from the Oprah show. When it arrived and I realized it was 10 capsules of something I did not want I spoke with two different people who assured me that any future orders would be canceled. To my surprise on the 10th day I was charged 79.95... I tried to cancel several times finally reached someone by email who sent me a link to return the item which I did.., I still have not received a refund of my monies...

20th of Mar, 2008

I too was taken by this company. When I tried to cancel, the web address was' invalid. I too am taken this to my bank to dispute the charges. I also haven't recieved the bottle they charged me for.

• La
      20th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Fraud charges!
    Performance Health USA

Subscribed to another program not related to this and was sent this product without permission and charged to me.

• La
      20th of Mar, 2008
    Performance Health USA - Cancel supply of green tea phen!
    Post Office Box971090
    www.performanceproductsusa.com

I wanted to try the green tea product for a month and be billed $3.95 and the letter with the order stated that I could cancel or unsubscribe at anytime at their website. I tried to do that but to no avail and I am trying to get in touch with this company so my credit card won't be billed for additional amount of $79.95.