Peoples First Financial / Wow, such a shame

United States, California, San Diego Review updated:
Peoples 1st Financial
San Diego
I heard that there will be a 20/20 special about this company exposing them for what they really do. About a year ago when I 1st needed help, I went to them. They said $3, 000 to see if it was even a possibility to help me. After a month and a half of waiting, they said theres not too much they can do for me. The gave me back $2200. $800 for them to tell me they cannot help? Ridicuous! I hope whoever runs this pitiful business goes down and goes down hard! Anyone working there may want to look for employment else where. I have a feeling they will not be around much longer!

D  8th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You have to love the poster of this Renae Simpson with First Assist Financial. She is a bitter x-employee of this Peoples First Financial that handled modifying peoples loans and a lot of the "un happy" people. All of her files have since been re-assigned to other loan modifyers to clean up her mess. Renae will not give any specifics because this is a BOGUS Complaint!
D  14th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
To whom it may concern at Complaints Board - Please remove this complaint against Peoples First Financial as it is posted with an alias and is unwarranted.

To "Janice" - please contact Peoples First Financial directly so that we can at least investigate your claims and attempt to offer a resolution to them.

Thank you.
A  18th of May, 2009 by
As a former customer of Peoples First Financial I can attest to the fact that they are scam artists, they take your money before having a complete casefile, then when they have you sign a very non specific contract that says nothing about loan modification so they can cover thier rears. The have a BBB rating of "F", with over 115 complaints filed in the last 36 months. they claim a 95% success rate, not sure if thats true, but in my case they took my money without even contacting my Mortgage company. I have already reported them to the FBI, others should do the same
N  18th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thank you again for another anonymous posting under an alias (PFF Beware) with no factual evidence to support your claims.

This is libel and further illustrates the malicious nature of "copy-cat" postings from the same person from a new IP address or under a new profile.

Complaints Board does not have the ability to manage or monitor this and does nothing to investigate or regulate their postings.

This forum is merely an electronic version of a bathroom stall and it allows anything and everything to be written about a company or person with no penalty or level of responsibility from the person posting.

We appreciate this medium, but thus far have proven that it is wasteful and useless in creating a resolution for any of the people posting under an alias.
A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I believe that anyone who has been scammed should look into a class action lawsuit.
Any employee that is associated with the company that has worked with any plaintiff should be sued
individually as well for fraud.

I am involved in contacting the attorney general of california and contacted the federal government through
channels I have.

Their communication to clients is non existant and are not out to help anyone.
N  14th of Aug, 2009 by
Is this company affiliated with CASTLE LAW GROUP? I came online to check them out and then Googled Renae Simpson, since she is one of their "loan officers". I found this forum with her name on it. I am not interested in getting involved with some scam artist...maybe this is a sign to just walk away.
A  6th of Feb, 2015 by
I was taken by these rip off artist to. They scammed me for 3000.00 and did absolutely nothing for me except give me the run around for 1 1/2 yrs i agree there should be a class action suit against them
Aston, PA